Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread already? Fopps gets more engagement here than she does across all of her social media platforms. That must sting a bit! Her channel is failing, she has the same dozen or so sheep commenting on every post and a large proportion of her engagement actually comes from herself or her mum. If that was my business I'd be mortified and hugely embassed at my piss poor success rate. She'd actually be better investing the money she spends on clothes on getting some professional advice on how to grow her channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is she trying to justify to herself that letting them have a McDonalds is ok? Why does she feel the need to tell everyone what they normally eat and asking not to be judged. This is not normal behaviour. She can starve herself to death for all I care, but this attitude is going to duck those poor little boys up!

Reactions: 27
I was looking at a quote she posted on her stories earlier and decided to look at the account that posted it and saw a quote right next to it that would of been more appropriate, especially as she likes The Secret so much.I'm just surprised she didn't like ❤ and respond "YES" to it :giggle:
May have something to do with the hundreds of swipe ups she has done :unsure:
IMG_0876.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she trying to justify to herself that letting them have a McDonalds is ok? Why does she feel the need to tell everyone what they normally eat and asking not to be judged. This is not normal behaviour. She can starve herself to death for all I care, but this attitude is going to duck those poor little boys up!
tbh I reckon this will be the one and only time they have a happy meal. Christ we all have days were we are driving back from somewhere with the kids cba to cook and grab a happy meal.
For breakfast she eill be giving them a banana omelettes to try and make up for today’s “bad day”.
my Kids favourite meals are a beige meal, sometimes i’ll be happier giving them
that as I know it will all get eaten. she Would of felt guilty giving it to them all afternoon I bet which is actually really really sad.

Reactions: 21
Ffs even in maccys the talking kid (Lawson?) has to perform and tell everyone what the table number is! Bore off and just let the baines eat and chill together. You’re a walking bleeping headache!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
'My order usually starts with the word large Infront of it' really hun 😂😂 stop lying

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Where was the McDonalds stuff? Didn’t see it on her insta?
It’s on the post about the haircut’s. Last few pictures.
I think it’s extremely sad that she has to justify everything they eat, like with the party and the cakes etc. Fiona we know they don’t live on crap, they have been on SW for most of their little lives. You really do have issues if you don’t want to be judged for them having an occasional happy meal. And I must say, they are absolute pro’s at dipping chips in sauce 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s on the post about the haircut’s. Last few pictures.
I think it’s extremely sad that she has to justify everything they eat, like with the party and the cakes etc. Fiona we know they don’t live on crap, they have been on SW for most of their little lives. You really do have issues if you don’t want to be judged for them having an occasional happy meal. And I must say, they are absolute pro’s at dipping chips in sauce 🤣
Bet mad mazza give them a chippy tea

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really have to dip in and out of this one, she makes me so annoyed 😂
It’s the screeching in McDonald’s, who the duck wants to hear you, stupid bint!

Reactions: 19
I think she’s crazy enough that she took them to Maccy D’s to look more relatable and up her engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.