Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to love a bit of clothes shopping and a good wander round but this year has changed it for me. Not just the pandemic, me and dh have spent a tit load of money on home improvements this year and i would rather do that than buy stuff i don't need.
Fopps is always buying clothes, no one needs that many items of clothing. Capsule wardrobes all the way for me 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Most people are taking this time to have a jolly old clear out and get rid of unnecessary items in their homes...she's done nothing but add to her tit heap, I just don't get the woman at all. I am still waiting for her promised clothes sale so I can take the piss 😄

Reactions: 17
Why reply to this comment asking which Zara she went to but delete the others 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's ok though because she went on Sunday and only nipped over quick 🙄
Didn’t you know, Covid doesn’t work Sundays and if you’re super quick it can’t catch you anyway.

bleeping hell, Fopps has made me angry with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But she didn't actually answer the question did she?

Oh I've just realised touchwood is a place and she wasn't actually trying to say touch wood 🤣

so she admits she went to a place in lockdown?
What a dick.

And so if she did go Sunday, what exactly did she "work" on all day yesterday while the boys were at maz?
That reel? Really?!

Reactions: 20
Her silence on what Zara she went to is deafening! It makes it pretty clear to us that know what kind of selfish person she is that obviously she went to the one in Solihull, which is in a local lockdown alongside Birmingham!
She has deleted another comment that asked which one she went to as the lady who commented also mentioned her local one in Solihull is under local lockdown 🤨
its 100% the solihull store one

Reactions: 13
Why reply to this comment asking which Zara she went to but delete the others 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's ok though because she went on Sunday and only nipped over quick 🙄
But they went out on Sunday Compton Verney.... its even on her grid that they went there?! So how’d she go Solihull as well?! And spent the morning knocking herself out with the head shake and curls?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is a very silly lady. Notice she's not showing the boys either so wonder where they are. We'll she showed them around 8ish but not since

Reactions: 14
Only just catching up, but I am SHOOK that she took them to McDonalds!

And she let them have a burger AND chicken nuggets!

I need a sit down.

does she really expect us to believe she orders anything at maccies for herself let alone it being large? this is the woman who had a list of tips for IVF success and one of them was to eat salty maccies fries after implantation but she went home and made SW chips instead :rolleyes:
OMG i had forgot about that! i remember thinking at the time, well you cant want children that bad then!

Reactions: 14
So that comment has gone already! She can’t put together an intelligent reply to respond, so deletes! Even if she didn’t go yesterday, Birmingham/Solihull have been in lockdown for 8 days now, prior to that we spent 2 weeks on a watch list as the cases were rapidly rising. She only watches the news to suit herself and so that she can manipulate it to suit herself.
I still can’t get over her “we are in this together” when she has no regard for the virus and continues to flaunt the rules.
Then her stories suddenly jump to those about colours! Bizarre!!
She can’t put together an intelligent reply because stupidity and intelligence don’t go together

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But they went out on Sunday Compton Verney.... its even on her grid that they went there?! So how’d she go Solihull as well?! And spent the morning knocking herself out with the head shake and curls?!
Liar Liar pants on fire Fopperliar. You know damn well it wasn't sunday 🙄

Reactions: 18
it makes me chuckle so much that she sits there plotting and planning her carefully put together lies, probably has a smug smile as she does her stories and posts thinking she's very cleaver ;) as she will be fooling everyone.....then boom tattle picks it all apart and figures out what she actually did and sees through the lies immediately, love it :love: suck on that prickola

Reactions: 29
🐂 :poop:. We all know she never just pops anywhere it always has to be a family outing with all four of them if it was on a "family day" Sunday and would include lunch and coffee breaks.

She obviously went yesterday as the boys were at Nanny and Grandads, just need somebody to comment now saying "I saw you in Touchwood yesterday but I didn't want to interrupt you to say hi" Notice how everybody says this to her and nobody actually does approach her, I wonder why :unsure:
Maybe because she is a stuck up, unapproachable 🤬

P.S. I noticed moetsusan is back, wonder what happened to NannyJean :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She nipped over on Sunday to quickly exchange something? So this insinuates this wasn’t her first trip to a shop in a lockdown area? How has she down a haul if she hasn’t been to the shop before?
Weren’t there outfits the boys were wearing on Sunday from Zara?
why ask if people want a haul, when you have already filmed it and plan to show it anyway?
Oh yes, because your engagement is shocking!! 32 comments on that post and over half of them are her own responses!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.