Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely because she will also be after free #gifted Dyson Corrale Straighteners.
Anyone else think her hair looks like she has cheap Clip In extensions in to make it look fuller? Her hair doesn’t look very natural.
She did get extensions last year didn’t she? Then kept them in for volume but cut them all short 🤔 don’t think she has them in as they wouldn’t last through lockdown etc but probably has got clip ins. Her hair always looks greasy and dry at the same time, baffles me!

Reactions: 8
Definitely because she will also be after free #gifted Dyson Corrale Straighteners.
Anyone else think her hair looks like she has cheap Clip In extensions in to make it look fuller? Her hair doesn’t look very natural.
I thought the same about the extensions, it's never that thick normally.

Also, whats the point in getting all dolled up like that to go swimming of all things?

Reactions: 9
Yeah that hair and make up was yesterday not this morning. The top she’s wearing looks like what’s under her suit jacket in yesterday’s pic
She said in her stories she did it last night but she chats so much tit who knows anymore but I also thought it was from yesterday to go to Warwick Castle but if it was last night did she come home from the Castle get ready and go off out again!! Maybe if she “treated” Nanny and Grandad to go with them to Warwick Castle #freebie #gifted they said they would babysit whilst they have some much needed couple time😂 just a though:unsure:
BD89A251-B2F9-4859-A697-07E8C4C89624.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I’m a lurker and don’t comment often but ...... why does she always look so dirty? She looks like she needs a good bath. Is it the filters?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said in her stories she did it last night but she chats so much tit who knows anymore but I also thought it was from yesterday to go to Warwick Castle but if it was last night did she come home from the Castle get ready and go off out again!! Maybe if she “treated” Nanny and Grandad to go with them to Warwick Castle #freebie #gifted they said they would babysit whilst they have some much needed couple time😂 just a though:unsure:
View attachment 258211
The difference of her in these pics is shocking and that’s on the same day!! She’s an absolute catfish!! Fake fake fake

Reactions: 15
This makes no sense really but it sounds like she did the hair and make up yesterday... so why not just say ... oh this was yesterday instead of making up some 15 minute bleeping bull tit..... why people believe and think she's really done up like a dogs dinner on a Monday morning is beyond me ? are these people thick ? She could not eye-duck herself anymore if she tried..... she should be embarrassed to be acting like some 20 year old wannabe.... and there is NO WAY on earth she took the boys swimming on her own so why she said 'I' took the boys swimming is more bullshit....... !!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
View attachment 258211
Photos filtered to duck only thing the same is her craggy neck

Reactions: 13
She’s made all this effort for her 40th - 12 week challenge, Invisalign etc and I just really hope she’s on local lockdown and can’t celebrate! She bleats on about being kind and is the bitchiest one around. She will get what she deserves one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love a bit of red lippy and big hair but she manages to make it look so dated. It actually ages her. How does she make everything look so dated? Maybe it’s because it’s always so out of context, like posting it as a posed photo on a Monday morning rather than it being a natural photo on a Saturday night out with friends

Reactions: 20
Why are before photos always slouched looking like you are in mourning then afters are back straight looking like you’ve been left £1 million in aunt ednas will.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Noticed she's added an extra mirror to look at her self in the second lot of pics, she is so vain. She's also tanned in the 2nd picture.

Reactions: 12
No way in hell has she lost 4 inches off her waist. She does look a lot less bloated! So, I would think the belly button measurement would’ve been the biggest lose. I’d love to see the full inch measurements, not just the ‘I lost 4inches’ also the usual ‘sad looking’ before photos closer up compared to the after photos better posture and better angle.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.