Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betty80

Chatty Member
When you wake up on a Monday morning and you’ve got the kids to get to school and nursery and 1000 things to do and remember before 9am and she’s there saying ‘ hi guuys look how you can style your hair curly to look like MEEE!’ Is she serious?? If I get 2 minutes to brush my hair this morning I’ll be lucky! She really doesn’t live in the real world does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion!

#Fopperholic 54 - Mad Mazza thinks she could style an otter, who cares, we still think that she’s a rotter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Moaning at them getting a little bit of dinner down them but let’s them smear Nutella over themselves and the table for content 🤷🏻‍♀️
kids will never know if they are coming or going, really feel for them growing up with her

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Her boob job is horrendous. They literally look stuck on!
Howling at ‘I’ve actually been trying sweet potatoes this week and love them’ 😂
Fucking hell Mazza calm down. Sweet potatoes! You crazy cat you.

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Less than I thought!

Think she’s a bit beyond help. Like closing the door after the horse has bolted kind of thing.

If she acted like less of a dick she might get more engagement
Yep, her lack of engagement is because she's a dick. She will never be relatable to anyone.

Tbh i think a lot of people are so over the whole insta/influence thing. We all know we're being/about to be sold something. I've unfollowed so many people since finding this site and having my eyes opened to the business side of Insta. Covid has also made people realise how self centred a lot of the wannabe's really are I think too.

• Heart

Mardymaud

So she’s just admitted she is doing the challenge to lose weight then realised she slipped up so mentioned toning up. Imagine crying to twin set twat about going over your calories 😩 have a word with your self Fopps your not right in the head.

• Wow
  • Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’d go mad if my husband spent £450 on a hairdryer. You can go away for the weekend for that. Or better still spend it on the house. Call me boring but I would rather have memories or a house I enjoy living in!!!

• Heart

JJusa69

VIP Member
I wonder where the boys are?? No stories with them which obviously means they are not with her. Re they allowed to be with mad mazza?
Of course they are..... don't you know she's an essential worker. Going to zara today to make a reel for Instagram is VERY IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY.

Oh fuck off Nicola and when you get there fuck off some more you shallow cow

This has shades of Stacey Solomon's posts !

Least it might fuck up her big 40 celebrations lol !

Also why is there some random young kind in that video - FFS!
"I still can't believe that my life might have to stop again and I might have to parent my kids"

Reactions: 30

lexiloo

VIP Member
mortgage must be due this week.......that's an awful lot of swipe ups for one bloody outfit :rolleyes: I see she's been stretching those pictures again head looks like a nik nak

Twat in a flasher mac! Doesn’t suit her one bit
looks like a del boy coat, the type he'd open and have phones for sale all down the inside.....she'd have boiled eggs and grenade bars

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
get a bloody clue Nicola!!!! stop faking what a hard day you've had, if it was half as hard as you moan about you wouldn't be eye fucking yourself n the car preening your hair......you'd be doing what people really do you know when its really hard, scoffing far too much (not quark, beetroot, philly light or mug cakes) pouring a big glass of alcohol, sobbing in the shower and telling yourself tomorrow will be easier before standing over your sleeping angels feeling like your heart will burst with love wondering how when they look like perfect little darlings they made you want to pull your own eyelashes out for some relief!
I have twins, had the genuine hard days when I had them all alone from hubby leaving at 4am to coming home at 5pm and it was hard work, she has no clue, her hard days mean one didn't know what yellow was and the other slept for six minutes short of her plan. She is relatable to no one, never will be, go jump in a jelly pot and stay there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
"This is me 90% of the time" dressed in loungewear. U wot mate? 🤣🤣 If this is true (spoiler: it's bollocks 🤣) then she only ever shows us 10% of her life and it's the polished, done up, made up version, which proves she is totally fake! The alternative is she's lying and not dressed like that 90% of the time. Both outcomes = Fake! But deffo working with social media company. They've worked out her audience aren't 20-something towie types but probably their mothers, bet she's disappointed.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So sickly how much she adores herself lately. I didn't think it was possible for her to get worse but here we are... 🙄 another wannabe "mummy blogger" who features more pics of her own face and body than anything to do with raising kids ...

Photo of her cuddling Lawson and playing with him on their day out. I can't help but think it used to be very much the other way around. Grayson is very firmly otherson now.

Her outfit is awful. Top half says business meeting, bottom half says street dance class at the community centre 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
As always, the longest reply is for someone who has a different opinion to hers. She laps up any flattery but refuses anything that remotely challenges her. Imagine living like that! Ignoring all constructive critisism and listening just to how ahhhhmaaazen and gooorguss you look. What kind of horror is she turning into! Spoilt brat territory here.
Yeah she's just showing it because so, so, so many people loved her dated 70's hairstyle.... and it's a chance to do a swipe up in the hope of earning a few pennies to probably pay for Twinset Twats 'Phase 2' ..... !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as a parent of 3 I would never, ever think of spending that much money just on myself (I don't mean just the fitness... I mean the thousands on trainers, clothes, treatments.) I get my hair done (and nails pre-lockdown) but I wouldn't dream of spending £600 on a fitness programme.... my kids needs will always come before mine.... even though they are all adults now ..... ! She is selfish to the core that one......:mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Wow