Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks pathetic 🀣🀣🀣 clearly an excuse to show she's lost some weight off her chunky lower body. Big deal, no-one cares πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 20
I’m having an Instagram detox this weekend, but really want to go on and see what this dance is all about! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
She's just such an embarrassment. 40 years old and smiles more at herself dancing around than on a day out with her kids. I would hope a family member or friend would give me a slap if I started fake lunging and prancing around in New clothes to show off.

Reactions: 23
I’m blocked, so can’t see the dancing. Dammit.
Also, where does she say about one of the twins making it into the shop store room?! That’s shocking!!

Reactions: 10
The dancing is terrible
Of course she lost weight on it. She hardly bloody eats

Reactions: 15
If working out 7 days a week and only eating 1300 calories a day is what she's doing, disordered eating or not with the drop in oestrogen at her age she's opening herself up to all sorts of health issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
β€œInna” is that even a word!?
Yes if you're 14 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If working out 7 days a week and only eating 1300 calories a day is what she's doing, disordered eating or not with the drop in oestrogen at her age she's opening herself up to all sorts of health issues.
Twinset twit is clearly crap.... surely that's not right ? Also I noticed this on his post.... he's still eating at breakfast time πŸ™„πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I would love to see Twin Sets credentials, he talks absolute bollocks. From what I’ve learnt about him he has zero qualifications in training and nutrition and should not be β€œeducating” people in either. If him and Fopps had half a brain cell between them I’d be amazed.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.