Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
Another new thread already? Fopps gets more engagement here than she does across all of her social media platforms. That must sting a bit! Her channel is failing, she has the same dozen or so sheep commenting on every post and a large proportion of her engagement actually comes from herself or her mum. If that was my business I'd be mortified and hugely embassed at my piss poor success rate. She'd actually be better investing the money she spends on clothes on getting some professional advice on how to grow her channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What on Earth is her latest post about
‘Gentle parenting’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t she the woman who has practiced ‘cry it out’ since birth? Really gentle Fopps.

I‘m pretty sure ‘gentle parenting’ parents don’t describe their two year olds as terrible either.

Bandwagon. All. For. Engagement.

(and why are the boys dressed like members of JLS? 🙊)

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
Hello all, not long in from work after a full day parenting on my own since 8am but not twins so what do I know?!

So..first of all I’m not entirely convinced she was on her own with them shoe shopping and Gymboree. She didn’t explicitly say she was which usually means she’s being sneaky and trying to give the impression she had a hard day on her own when in reality it was probably only in the afternoon.

But if in-fact she was on her own it really doesn’t sound like she copes well at all does it? Obviously because it’s such a rare thing. One of them actually ended up in the stock room of the shop? Sorry, but having twins is no excuse for not keeping an eye on ALL your children and finding them in areas they shouldn’t be. Especially in current circumstances. If she can’t manage them on her own then keep them in the pushchair. The staff don’t need your little germ carriers in their areas of the store. We’re in a pandemic you idiot. Not to mention anyone could’ve taken them if they managed to wander off to a back area on their own.

She says they were playing up in the afternoon and the rain didn’t help because they just stayed in...she’d already taken them to two places this morning! Maybe they’re sick and tired of you dragging them out constantly!

And she then bolted out the door as soon as Chris got home? And he went to the gym after she’d had a bad day (apparently)? Wow what a team! Smashing it guys!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
You just know all this expensive tat they buy is on credit..the air wrap, the trainers, the bags/belts (if they’re not fakes), the apple watches, etc because when it comes to stuff you can’t get on credit, like an extension, they go cheap.

Just remember...

Her oven is not in her kitchen 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she's basically starved herself for 12 weeks, deprived herself of things, counted calories to within an inch of her life (7 calories for raw onion the other day) weighed a cup of tea and measured out salad leaves all for some muscle definition and scrawny craggy skin. She can preach all she likes how happy she is and how she enjoyed the challenge, I don't believe it for a moment! hope she thinks her prawn breath and eggy farts are worth it ;)

• Haha
  • Wow

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I said it before but you know how truly shit you are as an influencer when there is more activity on your tattle thread than your own insta page 🤔

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
It's all actually quite worrying. The weighing of cups of tea, the sheer panic about missing a workout, the advice to cut down on calories all smacks of disordered behaviour around food and if I was her family, I would have intervened by now. Her mother is encouraging and praising her, her husband seems detached and distant towards her, she has no friends to step in and intervene. She is out of control, she can't manage the twins on her own and they are at an age when they can so no, and she can't control them in the same way she did when they were babies . The only thing she can control is her weight and this is why she's embarked on this extreme diet and exercise. It's all quite sad, but my sympathy lies with the twins and how this will affect them in later years.

• Heart

LunaLovegood

“I got an 8” “I got a 6” Bore off 🥱

Imagine being an unemployed 40 year old woman who records videos nobody asked for 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Ffs even in maccys the talking kid (Lawson?) has to perform and tell everyone what the table number is! Bore off and just let the baines eat and chill together. You’re a walking fucking headache!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Still laughing to myself that she photographed herself outside The Ivy then crossed the road and went to Cafe Rouge. Fake as hell. I'm embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Venlicon

Chatty Member
All that work over the past 12 weeks for Nikki to sit at home on her 40th eating boiled eggs and Turkey mince 😟

• Haha
  • Sick

KerChing

Chatty Member
There’s one reason and one reason only she’s not sharing what her start/ current weight is. It’s because she wasn’t at her SW target before when she said she was. Now she is. So she’s got precisely NOWHERE. She would be exposing herself as the absolute liar she is.

• Heart
  • Wow

Juniper

Chatty Member
If she does go down the “coaching” route after doing this bullshit starvation challenge, I will personally make sure that she is reported to any and every regulatory body going. The woman has “20 years” experience of disordered eating and zero qualifications (or understanding) of nutrition and how to train safely/properly. It would be dangerous for her to be in an advisory role.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

whyamihereagain

I just don’t see how this is sustainable long term. If your the smallest you have ever been and you have been following Slimming world practically your entire adult life then your body is naturally not meant to be this size. Does she really plan on weighing her food for life? Sad existence

• Wow
Reactions: 33

You better werk

Chatty Member
She looks smaller, she's lost weight but she's working out 7 days a week and eating around 1300 calories a day, it's inevitable that she will look different but WHO wants to live that life?!
Yesterday she counted the 7 calories for her red onion in her salad 😔 give me my chub and size 12/14 jeans any day over that rigid, no fun, restrictive life any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Juniper

Chatty Member
She’s going to get stuck in one hell of an awful cycle now.

All her clothes will be “too big”, so she’ll shop until there’s nothing left to buy. Then she’ll put on a couple of pounds because of course this starvation challenge isn’t feasible in the long term. Then her new clothes won’t fit and she’ll spiral into another hole of feeling she’s “fat” and restart the horrendous diets.

Nikki, no shit or digs, please think about what you’re doing to yourself (and your more vulnerable followers).

• Heart
Reactions: 32