Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You Tuber....should that just be one word? No so cleaver.
I know I'm childish but I snigger every time someone gets the chance to say cleaver..... that has to be one of her best typos ..... it never grows old with me...... 😂 😂 😂

We'll have a swipe up later for the bowls and the 'new slippers' that she obviously managed to get in shot and mention and 'so so many asked where they were from' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell. ‘Lost three stone in three months’ will be on her bloody gravestone.
She will be 93 years old, sat sucking on a grenade bar and telling her great grandchildren...."did i tell you about the time i lost 3 stone in 3 months and that i maintained it all these years?"
Eye roll...."yes grandma, you did...."

"Swipe up for my zimmer frame ladies, its uhhhhmaayyyyzing."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
we could all lose 3 stone in 3 months sniffing chips and spraying bleach on anything that wasn't turkey mince or a boiled egg Fiona!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has to put weight loss on there because when she launches her fitness programmes she knows people will be buying them to lose weight. And she can alienate the sw followers completely

Reactions: 18
She has to put weight loss on there because when she launches her fitness programmes she knows people will be buying them to lose weight. And she can alienate the sw followers completely
Interesting to see what sort of healthy food she will be promoting seeing as her eating is so didordered- very little cooking going on through the last 12 weeks- good job the cooker is in the playroom as it won't be getting used much as she buys mostly pre packaged crap!!!

• Haha
The whole 3st in 3mths things winds me up no end, especially seeing as her starting weight was many people in my groups goal weight (yes, there’s my dirty little secret, I tried SW 15yrs ago. I left the week my consultant spouted off “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels”, seeing as I was working with ED people at the time I was utterly horrified that they would spout that kind of dangerous tit).

Whilst I was at group, I will always remember one person there lost 11lbs in their first week (obvs not healthy, but they’d followed the plan to the letter). I bet they’re still not holding “almost 1st in 1wk” as their biggest life achievement over a decade later!

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting to see what sort of healthy food she will be promoting seeing as her eating is so didordered- very little cooking going on through the last 12 weeks- good job the cooker is in the playroom as it won't be getting used much as she buys mostly pre packaged crap!!!
Pan fry Queen 🤔

Think her new marketing people are slowly trying to rebrand her. Little subtle changes that they think you Tattle Trolls won't notice 🙈

Reactions: 21
Went down a rabbit hole when up with the baby. If you google her, Tattle is the 4th result, and you also get these suggestions from google 🤣 Also, I found these really unphotoshopped images. So clear, so genuine and definitely not using a blur effect 🤣 Even when she's got 'bags of confidence' she has to do that to her images. Can't wait for the law to come in declaring images that are photoshopped, sorry, pre-set.
And the new bio is hilarious, she was so so so passionnate about helping people lose weight on SW, now shes desperate for fame so will target whatever she's been advised to. She's unbearably false! How everyone can't see it, I don't know.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair she is passionate about parenting. She is passionate about maintaining their routine so she doesn’t have to wake up early and gets time to watch Netflix in the evening.
I’m sure she tried really hard to get freebies for their birthday party. It’s so nice for them to get involved in brand work so they can start on their cvs before they start school.
She used to keep an eye on the syns in their snacks for them when they were all on slimming world.

• Haha
Went down a rabbit hole when up with the baby. If you google her, Tattle is the 4th result, and you also get these suggestions from google 🤣 Also, I found these really unphotoshopped images. So clear, so genuine and definitely not using a blur effect 🤣 Even when she's got 'bags of confidence' she has to do that to her images. Can't wait for the law to come in declaring images that are photoshopped, sorry, pre-set.
And the new bio is hilarious, she was so so so passionnate about helping people lose weight on SW, now shes desperate for fame so will target whatever she's been advised to. She's unbearably false! How everyone can't see it, I don't know.
How embarrassing that before Fopperholic Instagram is Tattle and Trolls.... !! Those pics she has the real 'lollipop' head going on !

I am in no position to pass comment on her figure as she is half my size.... however, whilst she is very slim she has no actual shape to her..... no curves... her waist doesn't go in, her hips are straight and her bottom is flat.... she does, to me..... look like a pre-teen body shape.... maybe that's the look she likes.... not saying it's the wrong shape just she is very straight up and down ...... (this is obvs my opinion... I don't want to upset those who like this look or are this shape.... I just prefer women to look more curvy .... maybe because I have big curves 🙈 ☺ 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think I’m overthinking it, but I wonder if she’s removed SW from her bio so she can do some sort of link up with twin sets and he’s ‘PT’ plans. 🧐🧐 watch this space!!!

Reactions: 20
I personally don’t think she’s ugly at all or too slim i just think its very sad when she can’t be happy with her looks and is always wanting to improve something.
teeth,
thick hair so had extensions then got them removed about 2 months if that later,
botox
her house
her garden
her weight
her wardrobe
Her playroom

she’s just never ever content. i Think she is seeking Social media advise again throws money to fix something when actually it should just remain her hobby and just enjoy it not feeling she needs to make her life insta worthy. The accounts a lot of people love are natural accounts. I personally find lucy Jessica a bit annoying but actually she keeps it a lot more natural, she does ads but it’s for good brands.
unfortunately it’s like fopps is trying to be this big Instagram star trying to be one of these who buy all these amazing stuff and have a really big house, when reality she lives in an average size house for where she lives, she buys really expensive stuff which realistically someone who lives in her kind of house may have the odd bit but they probably shop in buy brand high Street not primark.
it’s a plastic life she shows off which makes her unlikeable.
she has kids she could really make her account work with the nice stuff she does but don’t brag. She needs to become humble.
she’s become desperate to be liked and to be noticed.

• Heart
Is this bint that vain she has to put makeup on to do the kids nursery run? And then to get it taken off 2 hours later. Nice to see she uses the time they are in childcare well, off to get a facial! Yay! What a twit.

Reactions: 14
I think I’m overthinking it, but I wonder if she’s removed SW from her bio so she can do some sort of link up with twin sets and he’s ‘PT’ plans. 🧐🧐 watch this space!!!
I’ve just noticed she’s removed SW and also the target 🎯 sign! She’s definitely got something up her sleeve

Fopps has no clear identity. No USP.

She grew the massive following with SW and I think she is afraid to pull too far away from that for fear of losing followers.

I think she has been advised to try and ditch the SW association so will be interesting to see how many followers drop off her account.

Reactions: 20
She’s off for a facial with a full face of make up....... I got for a facial with a bare face and not an ounce of make up in sight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She’s off for a facial with a full face of make up....... I got for a facial with a bare face and not an ounce of make up in sight 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s probably used to getting a facial with all her make up on..esp if beaver doesn’t want her getting tumped up 🤢

Reactions: 4
So we all know that Mazza informed us that Fopp's was good at creating good styles to suit Otters and as my Otter in a shirt was so popular I got Otter to model Fopp's new merchandise :ROFLMAO: #swipeup #notgifted #otterstyle #happyfopping

20201001_123122-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So we all know that Mazza informed us that Fopp's was good at creating good styles to suit Otters and as my Otter in a shirt was so popular I got Otter to model Fopp's new merchandise :ROFLMAO: #swipeup #notgifted #otterstyle #happyfopping

View attachment 261243

Actually snorted at this........ this wins the WHOLE internet today....... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.