Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else thinks they had a massive row because none of them want to look after their own kids, she's being more of a cnut than usual (STARZ WK🙄) and he stormed off out to the gym? Very odd post to say he never does this....trouble ahead? So soon after their "me time" on a weekend away... hmmm. Then a half subtle dig for sympathy, a selfie on the floor poor old floppybollox you still made sure you posed hard though, well as hard as the botox will let you 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Toddlers and the terrible two's are just evil. My sprog has been on the tantrum wagon since the age of 1 and they're getting worse 😵🤯 she'll never cope with it if they're the same. It'll be more mad mazza days and more nursery sessions. They may as well move out.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, she needs to take a long look at what she's doing and see just how little time she spends with them. I've said from day one there's no bond there. The loving mum posts she tries to do just come across as fake, because they are. It's the love that will get you through the hard bits as cheesy as it sounds. She can follow all the routines she likes, it doesn't guarantee anything nor stop them playing up and she can't handle it. She only tollerates Lawson because he can do things that she can show off about. That's as far as it goes by the looks! I'm not buying anything, she is a walking instagram machine. Everything she does/posts is designed to try and get engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It makes me giggle that only a few weeks ago the boys understood social distancing ‘so well’ but yet now running all over the shop, touching things. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly! Throw on the puddlesuits and she can finally wear her Hunter wellies, and have fun jumping in puddles!
Watch she'll be doing this in the next few days
Yes and the boys will be OBSESSED with their Hunter Wellies and Mad Mazza will chime in....."Oh my cleaver Nicola the boys looked like they had so much in the rain lol. Remind me to get some of those wellies for myself. Speak later x"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s just admitted she is doing the challenge to lose weight then realised she slipped up so mentioned toning up. Imagine crying to twin set twit about going over your calories 😩 have a word with your self Fopps your not right in the head.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So she’s just admitted she is doing the challenge to lose weight then realised she slipped up so mentioned toning up. Imagine crying to twin set twit about going over your calories 😩 have a word with your self Fopps your not right in the head.
With everything going on in the world she worries about a calorie

Reactions: 21
You could almost see the panic in her face when she realised she’d slipped up and said stress wasn’t good for losing weight 😂

• Haha
Omg she’s bleeping nuts!! Missing one workout really isn’t the end of the world! She’s absolutely mad this women! There is more to life than a bleeping workout surly being in a pandemic makes her see that it’s not all about diets, money, being thin etc !! bleeping hell

Can't you just see the relief in her face when it's a day she doesn't have the boys.

Reactions: 19
Course you're I'm a better mood you only have to parent for about 2 hours today.

Crying to her trainer about going over. She really is pathetic and obsessed with her weight if it has that impact on her

Reactions: 18
The only reason she’s happy today is because the boys are at nursery and Thursday is her face day of the week.
She is the most UNNATURAL parent I’ve ever seen, it’s all for social media

Reactions: 19
Wonder why the boys couldn’t wait to go in to crèche - probably wanted to get away from her after yesterday

Reactions: 16
I'll be totally honest and constructive here, Nicola just isn't very easy to relate to over Instagram. It's totally possible that she is very different in her real life, but if you're growing a business (rabbit finger signs🐰) based on your persona, it's probably best to be a bit more real. That means not sitting on the fence about things, or worrying about people judging you because you gave your kids Mcdonalds or because you missed a workout. I think for me I felt most alienated by the weighing of a cup of tea. It's just bizarre and honestly not healthy, rational behaviour. IF I was weighing my cups of tea, I would never ever tell anyone because it's just mental and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All this free ‘me’ time but you never see her meeting her girlfriends for coffee, lunch, shopping or even a walk.
Could it be she doesn’t have any?? 😂

Reactions: 28
It's all actually quite worrying. The weighing of cups of tea, the sheer panic about missing a workout, the advice to cut down on calories all smacks of disordered behaviour around food and if I was her family, I would have intervened by now. Her mother is encouraging and praising her, her husband seems detached and distant towards her, she has no friends to step in and intervene. She is out of control, she can't manage the twins on her own and they are at an age when they can so no, and she can't control them in the same way she did when they were babies . The only thing she can control is her weight and this is why she's embarked on this extreme diet and exercise. It's all quite sad, but my sympathy lies with the twins and how this will affect them in later years.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All this free ‘me’ time but you never see her meeting her girlfriends for coffee, lunch, shopping or even a walk.
Could it be she doesn’t have any?? 😂
You know what I’ve noticed as well, doesn’t she have a sister? You never hear any mention of her! But yeah I’ve noticed she never seems to see anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A soft play near me has closed today due to covid (track and trace contacted them.) it made me think of fopps and the amount of soft play places she goes to surely its only a matter of time.

Reactions: 18
A soft play near me has closed today due to covid (track and trace contacted them.) it made me think of fopps and the amount of soft play places she goes to surely its only a matter of time.
Even before covid they were a breeding ground for tummy bugs, coughs and colds 😷🤮

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.