Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’m not here for gossip I’m here to out him and his ways and to out the cosy little set up he’s got at home while it’s innocent girls like me that that have no aspirations to be wag like or to be a influencer that get dragged into his mess. As well as getting bad mouthed by that door mat girlfriend. I am studying law and going to a prestigious university my family come from money. Jacks income doesn’t impress me as it would other girls. He has a lot of time on his hands. All I can say is the speculations have some truth to them.
What has happened to this thread recently... people bringing the tea, gossip & the proof left, right and centre! I’m so here for it👏🏼

Reactions: 35

glamme4life

I’m not here for gossip I’m here to out him and his ways and to out the cosy little set up he’s got at home while it’s innocent girls like me that that have no aspirations to be wag like or to be a influencer that get dragged into his mess. As well as getting bad mouthed by that door mat girlfriend. I am studying law and going to a prestigious university my family come from money. Jacks income doesn’t impress me as it would other girls. He has a lot of time on his hands. All I can say is the speculations have some truth to them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30

TatRat

Chatty Member
She got that for Christmas, and I’ve got doubts about that story obviously want it to be true but it seems a bit tumblr fan fiction to me, I hope I’m proven wrong.
if I was trying to honeytrap a player the last thing I’d want iS my sister chatting about it in advance on a public website

Reactions: 26

Deserie

She lives near him recently, about two weeks. I swear on the holy bible they met by chance while she was walking her dog But like they headed back to her place, things got you know heated👀
Few nights later he stayed over at her place lying to Sasha saying he was somewhere else (I know breaking lockdown again🤦‍♀️) , meanwhile it was just down the road.
Shes got plans to see him again sometime over the weekend, (getting me proofs, she will hide a camera/recorder)

• Wow
Reactions: 22

justheretoread99

VIP Member
I see a lot of racist insult some time ago, but not in the recent time... tbh I don’t know if he tried to be a victim without any reason now but I found this a lil bit to much
Im sorry but how can someone “try” to be a victim of racism? He’s been inundated with racist abuse. He didn’t choose to be a victim. He IS a victim. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 20

misscxrp

B0EF1BFC-A4C2-4DA0-8E84-9E20E8D116E1.jpeg

For whoever asked if Ben is on Raya. Yes he is - we’ve spoken a little bit he’s not my type. Also, yes dele is back on....

• Wow
Reactions: 19

misscxrp

03A074D9-F94C-4E52-AF67-F29059851797.jpeg

Your ‘is matty cash single and on raya’ questions are answered. I’m signing off now ladies - worried someone will find out who I am at some point 😂 hope this has been entertaining for y’all asking for raya tea!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

TatRat

Chatty Member
Such a shame that this thread doesn’t do titles:
Sasha misunderstood Jack when he said he wanted a roast

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I agree but majority of the tea spilt on here people back it with screenshots and pictures and back it with something at least , this story is straight up waffle😭😭😩
It’s all very fan girl tumblr to me, the whole walking the dog and ended up in bed Jack grealish it’s all so Coronation street. Probably his sister or her mates.

• Haha
  • Heart

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Okay so tea on Madders. I’m new here I usually just lurk on Madison Sarah thread lol but I’m so glad I found this! He regularly breaks lockdown rules by having parties at his house in Nottingham when Kennedy is not there and has ubers collect groups of girls he’s dmed on Instagram over. A friend of my best friend slept with JM at the start of February but didn’t really know anything about him, other than he was a leicester player. She said whilst she was there, she also saw him looking at a brunette girl on Instagram who seemed to be a popular influencer, often posting underwear pics for brands. Next day she checked his insta and saw the xmas pic with Kennedy, completely unaware he has a gf because of how he was the night before. She said she remembered a comment he had made to one of his friends saying something like “oh I think Ken must have moved it” and just assumed that “Ken” was like a cleaner/security or something and put two and two together and realised he was talking about her. Literally 2/3 days after, he was posting pics with Kennedy again. I reckon he does it a lot as I’ve also heard of him messaging this influencer wannabe in leicester but she surprisingly turned him down, again this was within recent months.

Reactions: 16

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I see a lot of racist insult some time ago, but not in the recent time... tbh I don’t know if he tried to be a victim without any reason now but I found this a lil bit to much
I don’t think this is fair. You have no idea what he’s getting in his DM requests, what’s in the comments of all his posts.

mrsmaymorstan

Hiya ladies! I’m new around here, live local to Jack and Sash ( was debating whether to join on here for a while!) From what i’ve heard Jack's virtually never at home with Sasha and she's always alone , and there's rumours of an international transfer this summer👀 don’t ask me how I know!

misscxrp

For the ladies asking how you get these men, post a ‘thirst trap’ on your stories and they’ll come running within seconds 😂
C7DD1B22-3A81-42FC-B315-B7F7DDBD362D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow