Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they went into a 3 way relationship then obviously it got to much and Leanne turned anti cock and removed wez out the picture 🙈
I remember reading that Leanne and Wes used to wife swap with Dawn & Ashley Ward:unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Eugh, why hasn’t someone told Gary Lineker to stop with all the puns on twitter. He thinks he’s so funny, go back to your Walkers adverts Gary you aren’t funny one bit 😴

Reactions: 7
I see a lot of racist insult some time ago, but not in the recent time... tbh I don’t know if he tried to be a victim without any reason now but I found this a lil bit to much
I don’t think this is fair. You have no idea what he’s getting in his DM requests, what’s in the comments of all his posts.

Reactions: 16
I see a lot of racist insult some time ago, but not in the recent time... tbh I don’t know if he tried to be a victim without any reason now but I found this a lil bit to much
Im sorry but how can someone “try” to be a victim of racism? He’s been inundated with racist abuse. He didn’t choose to be a victim. He IS a victim. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 20
Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. No one has any right to nullify someone’s experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that his new Raya picture? 🤣😉😆

Ah finally someone has found her. I mentioned her before and she then went private for a while. No pics anymore of each other (MC). House was his as far as I know unless bought together he had not long moved into house before his move.

Here they all are on Matty's signing day at Villa. Seem to split around Nov 2020 time. Don't follow each other anymore nor does she follow his sister (she was close to her). Very glam. But helps having her own beauty salon and I guess being trained.
They aren’t together and haven’t been for a while. He moved to Villa and left her behind in Nottingham. Very on and off.
Heard he’s recently been seeing Chloe from geordie shore

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.