Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so are you her mate or just asked her in the DMs about it. And why did they break up is it because of the DMs and the raya app he has.
oops didn’t see this but we have mutual friends in essex and yea they did, but reece is not the only one cheating. she’s trying to score herself a big fish by all means

Reactions: 3
The Christmas picture of them both now gone for each others insta. But maybe wrong here, when he received the disgusting abuse on social media did she get abused too? Absolutely disgraceful. She seemed nice so good luck to her. Think they still follow each other don't they?

she follow a lot of football players and Sasha n Ruby too, but for her the things go differently... these girls have no self respect
Maybe not, but once you have the lifestyle, money and some attention gotta keep it I guess. She went on a night out with Jasmin, Matty T and a few more so maybe met Ruby there? The break up seemed quick after that.

Reactions: 2
I always wonder this about Maguire too. His girlfriend goes quiet for long periods on socials.
Isnt Ferne usually pregnant when she's gone quiet.

I like that Harry is close to his family but they are always together. Does make me wonder if thats a good way to keep the secrets from getting out

Reactions: 4

I like that Harry is close to his family but they are always together. Does make me wonder if thats a good way to keep the secrets from getting out
His brother is a gob shite and his sister isn’t far behind

• Haha
Reactions: 8

oh yeah she might be pregnant! swear she only had a kid like six months ago. Don’t envy her having three under three if she is pregnant!

His brother is a gob shite and his sister isn’t far behind
Ooh what’s the tea with his brother? I know
his sister is always breaking lockdown and that

oh yeah she might be pregnant! swear she only had a kid like six months ago. Don’t envy her having three under three if she is pregnant!

Ooh what’s the tea with his brother? I know
his sister is always breaking lockdown and that
You would think he played for Man United the way he goes on proper full of himself and he would have you believe his brother is a world class defender when he’s tit. The brother is short of a good hiding.

Reactions: 6
You would think he played for Man United the way he goes on proper full of himself and he would have you believe his brother is a world class defender when he’s tit. The brother is short of a good hiding.
Didnt the brother start the fight? I found it strange how no one got the sister to hospital. Lets not start on Maguires playing abilities apparently his real talent is to tell a persons nationality just by looking at them.

Didnt the brother start the fight? I found it strange how no one got the sister to hospital. Lets not start on Maguires playing abilities apparently his real talent is to tell a persons nationality just by looking at them.
He robs a living 😂

I was unfortunately in the same restaurant as them on 2 occasions, without upsetting the #bekind movement that patrols on here Harry and his siblings are so strange looking, everyone knows what happened in Greece supposedly got the tit kicked out of him but had no bruises the big I AM was thrown about a lot of people compare his story to the Olympic swimmer who lied about getting robbed in Brazil, he’s the best defender in the world apparently the transfer fee warrants it apparently. He’s tit and his family are odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was unfortunately in the same restaurant as them on 2 occasions, without upsetting the #bekind movement that patrols on here Harry and his siblings are so strange looking, everyone knows what happened in Greece supposedly got the tit kicked out of him but had no bruises the big I AM was thrown about a lot of people compare his story to the Olympic swimmer who lied about getting robbed in Brazil, he’s the best defender in the world apparently the transfer fee warrants it apparently. He’s tit and his family are odd.
I don't think anyone believes his story. We might have done if but for that dreadful bbc interview. Hes hoping to delay the inevitable, prolong his career and is hoping by never going back to Greece he can escape prison.

Reactions: 1
I don't think anyone believes his story. We might have done if but for that dreadful bbc interview. Hes hoping to delay the inevitable, prolong his career and is hoping by never going back to Greece he can escape prison.
No one believes his story because it’s lies. He won’t go back to Greece because they will corner him, he got of very lightly in the British press him going to the bbc says enough.

Reactions: 3
Greece gave him a suspended sentence anyway.
Hes taking it back to court so it might not be suspended next time. There was footage at the time online thought to be the group in question if it was (people weren't sure) it certainly didn't match his story

Hes taking it back to court so it might not be suspended next time. There was footage at the time online thought to be the group in question if it was (people weren't sure) it certainly didn't match his story
Relatively rare for higher courts anywhere to impose a stricter sentence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.