Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt this chatted about last month or Jan that Kennedy was preggers? So should she showing some "tum" by now?
Might be those lockdown meals she has been cooking! Have to say as not seen any lovey lovey pics lately I wondered if they were still together.
As for Tammy having 2 phones, I know quite a few people that have 2 phones, not famous and certainly not a footballer, 1 even has 1 phone as it has the best camera. So not really shocking someone has 2 phones. iPhones are supposedly best for travelling aren't they?

Kennedy’s latest pic there looks like a bump as her stomach was so flat before.

Reactions: 3
I took one for the team and watched it and this how it went.

- Kylie is her fav kardashian
- Drops celery on the floor , picks it straight up and takes a bits
- Makes the weakest latte going
- Someone is banging about in the background and she pulls a face , zooms in and says “wtf is that” and blames the dog
- “For lunch we’re gonna have some sush”
- Makes really dry looking lemon chicken and rice
- Forced herself to eat pomegranate seeds
- Makes guacamole and mixes it together eats some and then continues to mix with the same spoon
- Eats the tacos for “dinner” but the lighting is the same as lunch like bright daylight
- Talks about kylie eating an apple as an evening snack but says “I’m going to be real with you guys I don’t know whether that’s going to happen”

My only other thought is why does she always add one of her Instagram pics as the thumbnail 😂
I thought the best part was defs when she said she wasn't going to drink meat water at half eight in the morning when talking about bone broth 😂 I died

• Haha
I thought the best part was defs when she said she wasn't going to drink meat water at half eight in the morning when talking about bone broth 😂 I died
I took one for the team and watched it and this how it went.

- Kylie is her fav kardashian
- “I’m not going to eat meat water at 8.30 in the morning
- Drops celery on the floor , picks it straight up and takes a bits
- Makes the weakest latte going
- Someone is banging about in the background and she pulls a face , zooms in and says “wtf is that” and blames the dog
- “For lunch we’re gonna have some sush”
- Makes really dry looking lemon chicken and rice
- Forced herself to eat pomegranate seeds
- Makes guacamole and mixes it together eats some and then continues to mix with the same spoon
- Eats the tacos for “dinner” but the lighting is the same as lunch like bright daylight
- Talks about kylie eating an apple as an evening snack but says “I’m going to be real with you guys I don’t know whether that’s going to happen”

My only other thought is why does she always add one of her Instagram pics as the thumbnail 😂
I completely bypassed that part 😂 I’ve added it in

6AFD2E74-AE53-4D02-88CD-E635A077F996.png

You guys have to see this on bbc one/bbc iPlayer it's about ballers getting abused and r@ped by their coaches and others . Das soooooo sad😢😢😢

It's called football's dark secret

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
View attachment 495377

You guys have to see this on bbc one/bbc iPlayer it's about ballers getting abused and r@ped by their coaches and others . Das soooooo sad😢😢😢

It's called football's dark secret
There was a well known footballer turned manager who hung himself so did his best mate both were looked after by Barry Bennell as youth footballers it’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 5
If she ca stay with a flat stomach during lockdown she is a good one! Most cannot. Guess we shall see
It’s not a food belly it’s a baby 🍼 belly she’s pregnant someone in the camp slipped up and told the beans okay she’s pregnant it’s not a maybe or an unsure she 💯 is carrying his child and in 6 months it will be very clear.

Her stomach still is slim . and slimmer than mine and i am not 'expecting' 😮 Will see if they announce anything. Madders probably still on Raya.
Married men as well let alone boyfriends it seems to be the go to app but there’s other ways to meet these guys and establish a relationship with them other then raya and actually talk to them on a personal level but that’s going in the grave with me☺ 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wasnt this chatted about last month or Jan that Kennedy was preggers? So should she showing some "tum" by now?
Might be those lockdown meals she has been cooking! Have to say as not seen any lovey lovey pics lately I wondered if they were still together.
As for Tammy having 2 phones, I know quite a few people that have 2 phones, not famous and certainly not a footballer, 1 even has 1 phone as it has the best camera. So not really shocking someone has 2 phones. iPhones are supposedly best for travelling aren't they?
She’s 💯 carrying a child end of that topic and Tammy has a second phone to talk to girls that’s a whole different situation I have audio to prove it 🕵️‍♀️

Wonder if the Raya Queen might match with Dele? We need some stories 😉😆

Interesting....
Not sure but knows how to score a goal
She matched with him before she said hes been on there years

Most footballers have 2, some its through sponsorship but most it's personal and commercial basically

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.