Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
France is about to be added to the red list so Lloris, Areola, Digne, Zouma, Pogba, Sissoko, Kante, Giroud and Martial with either have to withdraw immediately or miss the first match or two after the international break as red list countries have zero exemptions. As France play in Paris on Wednesday they all going to be in the country by tomorrow.
Red lists still have work exemptions. And professional sports are a law unto themselves. You can quarantine and still go to work.

Reactions: 1
I've heard from Blues fans (Birmingham) for years saying about JG being a coke head. Never really believed it as why would he? They get random tested so why risk it? Yes Summer free I know. But really? Now he is a sleep pill popper. So many stories about him. Are they true? Who knows? Not many of us unless you are close to him or family and generally if are keep stum.
As for her cooking how do we know she is at his house? Maybe at parents. Had to look as curious seems a lot for 2. Too much for me 😁
Anyways lets keep on guessing and gossiping passes the day!

Reactions: 4
I've heard from Blues fans (Birmingham) for years saying about JG being a coke head. Never really believed it as why would he? They get random tested so why risk it? Yes Summer free I know. But really? Now he is a sleep pill popper. So many stories about him. Are they true? Who knows? Not many of us unless you are close to him or family and generally if are keep stum.
As for her cooking how do we know she is at his house? Maybe at parents. Had to look as curious seems a lot for 2. Too much for me 😁
Anyways lets keep on guessing and gossiping passes the day!
it’s the same worktop, cupboards etc but,as we all know they like to break lockdown rules so she may have had her parents round etc

Reactions: 3
I believe Jack has a massive drug issue sleeping pills or crack it don’t matter but he’s got some form of issues besides being an alcoholic and the first lockdown just proves that alone and that’s not alleged that’s factual. If you dig hard enough it all adds up.

Jack lives a middle class lifestyle in a middle class area most of his income and his weekly wage is going to people to keep quite and not go to the press or talk so he can keep playing football but it shouldn’t have gone this far in the first place the minute he had an addiction to the party lifestyle his family should have taken him to a summer rehab or some therapy , especially when he’s doing nights out at 19 while he’s got a game the next day how did no one see what was coming. he can still fix up now but it just shows if you have enablers in your life you’ll only go down. Like no parent , manger , coach doormat girlfriend stopped to think for a second this ain’t healthy or normal.

hahah lockdown and furlough has got to me 😂
i respect your detective work🕵️‍♀️ Yeah that’s his yard 😭😂😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.