Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I really like how Hector isn’t afraid to speak up about politics and feminism but all I could think about is how he mentions a girlfriend but was flirting with the girl from Raya just weeks ago
0447B88C-8B8F-4935-BDF9-03FB2FB825CC.png

Reactions: 9
Any tea on the class of 92??Are the Nevilles/Scholesy cheats??Also find Ryan Giggs oddly attractive...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to run in to Ryan Giggs that I stayed in a few times at Worsley. No tea. Think he was meeting his agent, management or accountant. He is very good looking and he would always sign autographs for any children

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think it's his beady eyes lol if he was on insta I would actually slide into his DMs...

Reactions: 1
They still think with their d!cks.
I swear they keep their brains in their testicles.
Most men think with their "best mate" there are a few that don't. But sadly they are taken. Same as there are a few men who don't cheat or mess about if they have a girlfriend. Honest and loyal.
Do they really think cheating doesn't count if on social media? Dumb MF's

Reactions: 3
Any tea on the class of 92??Are the Nevilles/Scholesy cheats??Also find Ryan Giggs oddly attractive...
Gary Neville’s wife Emma is absolutely lovely, down to earth etc and AFAIK he’s never cheated. Becks stays with the Nevilles whenever he’s up north for work.
He and Gary are genuinely best mates.
My ex work colleague used to hang out with Giggs , Becks etc in the 90’s in The Circle in Mcr and said Giggs v sleazy around her and other pretty women

03A074D9-F94C-4E52-AF67-F29059851797.jpeg

Your ‘is matty cash single and on raya’ questions are answered. I’m signing off now ladies - worried someone will find out who I am at some point 😂 hope this has been entertaining for y’all asking for raya tea!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 480784
Your ‘is matty cash single and on raya’ questions are answered. I’m signing off now ladies - worried someone will find out who I am at some point 😂 hope this has been entertaining for y’all asking for raya tea!
Haha brilliant, have fun on there 👍🏻... the lad has gone down in my estimation though since someone mentionned Chloe Ferry 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
View attachment 480784
u r Raya’s queen! 😂 tnx for the tea, just... if u have some tea about Ben White, well let us ( me ) know 😂

Gary Neville’s wife Emma is absolutely lovely, down to earth etc and AFAIK he’s never cheated. Becks stays with the Nevilles whenever he’s up north for work.
My ex work colleague used to hang out with Giggs , Becks etc in the 90’s in The Circle in Mcr and said Giggs v sleazy around her and other pretty women
That’s so nice to hear about Emma. And Gary as well. Thank you so much for sharing.

Wasn't there a story like 15-20 years ago that Neville's wife was cheating and he was pleading with the press not print it?

View attachment 480784
Please don’t go!

I don’t think you’ve said enough to give away your insta handle so you will be ok i’m sure!

side note!
JM is still liking that girl my cousin works withs photos off his private...and he’s also still on Raya? ew, he’s a riiight little fuckboy! cousin learned the other day she’s also chasing one of the burnley lads...

So I really like how Hector isn’t afraid to speak up about politics and feminism but all I could think about is how he mentions a girlfriend but was flirting with the girl from Raya just weeks ago View attachment 479922
Urgh i thought he seemed nice tbf...

Honestly the only three i can think of that I would 100% say aren’t cheats are Kane, Bruno and Salah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.