Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a food belly it’s a baby 🍼 belly she’s pregnant someone in the camp slipped up and told the beans okay she’s pregnant it’s not a maybe or an unsure she 💯 is carrying his child and in 6 months it will be very clear.
You're right she's 100%🤰 I was checking to see what accounts she's rececntly been followed and she's started following this Taking Cara Babies account. I just googled though and looks like this company is facing boycott by a lot of mums as their founder donated to tr*mp campaigns.:sick:

Do you think they'll make an pregnancy announcement in time for Easter? Or are they going to wait longer.

Reactions: 4
I bet they’ll do an Easter announcement...

Meanwhile he’s still following cousins colleague on the Private 😂😂 a baby ain’t gunna stop him kennedy girl

Reactions: 5
Not sure but think you are asking about Kennedy? Madders girlfriend. Sorry if wrong.
He has been mentioned a few times if you search his name you'll see some chats. Did like one quote "he's a wet wipe!" 😂🤣

Last seen in Feb. Wonder why 🤨
Haha yeah I probably spelled her name wrong but I forgot Madders had a girlfriend.

Someone said Chilwell is a wet pipe lmaooooo omg

Not sure but think you are asking about Kennedy? Madders girlfriend. Sorry if wrong.
He has been mentioned a few times if you search his name you'll see some chats. Did like one quote "he's a wet wipe!" 😂🤣

Last seen in Feb. Wonder why 🤨
Haha yeah I probably spelled her name wrong but I forgot Madders had a girlfriend.

Someone said Chilwell is a wet pipe lmaooooo

• Haha
You're right she's 100%🤰 I was checking to see what accounts she's rececntly been followed and she's started following this Taking Cara Babies account. I just googled though and looks like this company is facing boycott by a lot of mums as their founder donated to tr*mp campaigns.:sick:

Do you think they'll make an pregnancy announcement in time for Easter? Or are they going to wait longer.
yeah I knew she was pregnant but I waited till some of there friends slipped up and said it themselves then I said it on tattle but clearly no one wanted to believe me 😭😭😭😂😂 one thing about me my tea 🫖 is factual 💗💗💗

She’s smart she’s secured her self for life really they must have had that Christmas sex 😭😂 allegedly 🤭🤔

I bet they’ll do an Easter announcement...

Meanwhile he’s still following cousins colleague on the Private 😂😂 a baby ain’t gunna stop him kennedy girl
a baby won’t change a man let’s be real I wouldn’t be surprised if he left her in the summer to party with his mates

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Someone said Chilwell is a wet pipe lmaooooo omg

Someone said Chilwell is a wet pipe lmaooooo
Wet wipe not wet pipe!!!! Hahahahahaha
I am dying. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😆🤪 hey he might be both!
Yeah search his name and it should come up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So how far do we think Kennedy is along then? Coming up to three months?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any tea on Ox? I have always wondered if he's faithful to Perrie. I'd like to think yes but she spends so much time on tour and travelling and we all know how these players move..

Wet wipe not wet pipe!!!! Hahahahahaha
I am dying. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😆🤪 hey he might be both!
Yeah search his name and it should come up.
Haha yeah I searched his names 😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I love this site. Does any know if Chilwell is dating that Millie girl. Someone posted her account in here but I'm not sure

Okay so tea on Madders. I’m new here I usually just lurk on Madison Sarah thread lol but I’m so glad I found this! He regularly breaks lockdown rules by having parties at his house in Nottingham when Kennedy is not there and has ubers collect groups of girls he’s dmed on Instagram over. A friend of my best friend slept with JM at the start of February but didn’t really know anything about him, other than he was a leicester player. She said whilst she was there, she also saw him looking at a brunette girl on Instagram who seemed to be a popular influencer, often posting underwear pics for brands. Next day she checked his insta and saw the xmas pic with Kennedy, completely unaware he has a gf because of how he was the night before. She said she remembered a comment he had made to one of his friends saying something like “oh I think Ken must have moved it” and just assumed that “Ken” was like a cleaner/security or something and put two and two together and realised he was talking about her. Literally 2/3 days after, he was posting pics with Kennedy again. I reckon he does it a lot as I’ve also heard of him messaging this influencer wannabe in leicester but she surprisingly turned him down, again this was within recent months.

Reactions: 16
Right so now I'm confused because madders seems a womaniser but I'm pretty sure I read on here that he was bi but nothing about him and guys comes out🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Right so now I'm confused because madders seems a womaniser but I'm pretty sure I read on here that he was bi but nothing about him and guys comes out🤷‍♀️
I’m from the Leicestershire/Nottingham area and I can’t say I’ve ever heard anything of him being bisexual.

Reactions: 3
Okay so tea on Madders. I’m new here I usually just lurk on Madison Sarah thread lol but I’m so glad I found this! He regularly breaks lockdown rules by having parties at his house in Nottingham when Kennedy is not there and has ubers collect groups of girls he’s dmed on Instagram over. A friend of my best friend slept with JM at the start of February but didn’t really know anything about him, other than he was a leicester player. She said whilst she was there, she also saw him looking at a brunette girl on Instagram who seemed to be a popular influencer, often posting underwear pics for brands. Next day she checked his insta and saw the xmas pic with Kennedy, completely unaware he has a gf because of how he was the night before. She said she remembered a comment he had made to one of his friends saying something like “oh I think Ken must have moved it” and just assumed that “Ken” was like a cleaner/security or something and put two and two together and realised he was talking about her. Literally 2/3 days after, he was posting pics with Kennedy again. I reckon he does it a lot as I’ve also heard of him messaging this influencer wannabe in leicester but she surprisingly turned him down, again this was within recent months.
did your friend say anything about what his attitude was like? like if he was nice or an asshole

Reactions: 2
did your friend say anything about what his attitude was like? like if he was nice or an asshole
Yeah she said he was friendly and polite! And that he seemed like a typical cheeky lad, but to be fair she only met him that one night so I guess it would be hard to say if that’s what he’s always like. He comes across a bit odd on his Instagram stories sometimes though I think anyway lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.