Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hardly made that. It’s all pre-prepared stuff. She’ll be going for the ‘domestic goddess’ look next.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they showed jack in the stands wearing that I thought “oh I can’t wait to see what tattle have to say”🤣🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack looks ill. Like really pale? What’s going on with him
I don't think the white outfit and the lack of sunbeds are working for him as a look. Let's be honest, a man that pasty shouldn't wear blinding white he's like Casper

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't clubs do food for players anymore? Has that gone because of covid? I thought players had a pre match meal. I did see Chelsea do post match meal for some players recently. Just wondered.
Plus I think I read that JG's dad say he has a chef? Maybe a while ago I read it.

Google shows this

Attachments

Reactions: 6
France is about to be added to the red list so Lloris, Areola, Digne, Zouma, Pogba, Sissoko, Kante, Giroud and Martial with either have to withdraw immediately or miss the first match or two after the international break as red list countries have zero exemptions. As France play in Paris on Wednesday they all going to be in the country by tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
Such a shame that this thread doesn’t do titles:
Sasha misunderstood Jack when he said he wanted a roast

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.