Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 it literally says it on the screenshot.
The red list exemptions are much narrower - for both categories of sport the exemption is non red list only. It's why the South American matches got postponed and some African players in the UK are unable to join up with their teams.

Hiya ladies! I’m new around here, live local to Jack and Sash ( was debating whether to join on here for a while!) From what i’ve heard Jack's virtually never at home with Sasha and she's always alone , and there's rumours of an international transfer this summer👀 don’t ask me how I know!

Reactions: 16
Man City won't do the quaduple - they will lose at least one of the cups (The CL possibly due to Covid they are rumours the whole of europe will be on the red list by Apr)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think if anyone comes with tea you need to put the receipts in your original post as I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really disappointed now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that story about the girl and her sister made no sense bc if the sister was going to record him in the future why would you post it on on a gossip forum beforehand? i could get proven wrong tho lol

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think if anyone comes with tea you need to put the receipts in your original post as I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really disappointed now 😂
1000%🙌 Could be decoys or could be true but what the hell are we supposed to believe with no back up.

Yeah and here we go again.
Same f-ing person and his gf.
Here's my story (another) both of them a robots controlled by a troll 🤣

Me? Hope not. Yeah might be wrong but is it the same person with multiple accounts? Only need email to create an account dont you? Just a thought?
You can’t have multiple accounts though, you get banned 😬

No, just people in general. It’s annoying when people come with alleged tea and then sack us off.

Reactions: 5
it’s the same worktop, cupboards etc but,as we all know they like to break lockdown rules so she may have had her parents round etc
There’s ways to cheat drugs testing one of thems called an oilchange. If you were that much of a wreck head and need to pass a test you can get away with it.

a lot of clubs hide positive test bans with fake injuries too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
F
Man City won't do the quaduple - they will lose at least one of the cups (The CL possibly due to Covid they are rumours the whole of europe will be on the red list by Apr)
fingers crossed haha i'm hoping big time its Bayern for CL & Leicester for FA Cup

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.