Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
New here but has anyone seen what ON, JS girlfriend has been posting on her story about covid 🙄
The poll she did about “do you want your life back” or “no I like lockdown”... thick cow, its not about liking lockdown. What a stupid poll, but then again she clearly isn’t the brightest tool in the box in quite a few departments.

Reactions: 12

misscxrp

9321A3E3-5E2F-4F84-BABE-D0EAF261E767.jpeg

Also matched with haaland on raya a few days ago but his talk is extremely dry. Not the most fun person

• Wow

omgyes

Long time lurker of this thread, just had to post when I saw John Stones’ girlfriends stories. Nahhhh, advocating xenophobic, racist, divisive dinosaur Katie Hopkins is a massive no. What an idiot she is! (Olivia and Katie Hopkins lol). Is she not embarrazzed.

• Angry

xoxoahah

You're right she's 100%🤰 I was checking to see what accounts she's rececntly been followed and she's started following this Taking Cara Babies account. I just googled though and looks like this company is facing boycott by a lot of mums as their founder donated to tr*mp campaigns.:sick:

Do you think they'll make an pregnancy announcement in time for Easter? Or are they going to wait longer.
yeah I knew she was pregnant but I waited till some of there friends slipped up and said it themselves then I said it on tattle but clearly no one wanted to believe me 😭😭😭😂😂 one thing about me my tea 🫖 is factual 💗💗💗

She’s smart she’s secured her self for life really they must have had that Christmas sex 😭😂 allegedly 🤭🤔

I bet they’ll do an Easter announcement...

Meanwhile he’s still following cousins colleague on the Private 😂😂 a baby ain’t gunna stop him kennedy girl
a baby won’t change a man let’s be real I wouldn’t be surprised if he left her in the summer to party with his mates

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Jack treats her like dirt and she goes at the people who can expose it. She likes the lifestyle too much to leave and everytime she cries about it he has an attack of guilt and buys her something.

Yeah Jack is "injured".

Partner knows him and several friends... he's vile.

thottie

that story about the girl and her sister made no sense bc if the sister was going to record him in the future why would you post it on on a gossip forum beforehand? i could get proven wrong tho lol

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Sasha is relatively unknown and explains the low views. Maybe it is just a hobby for her ? I don't think her videos are bad however the style is not to my taste.

Reactions: 11

misscl4

VIP Member
balenciaga handbags and a rolex datejust isn’t exactly “lifestyle” IMO

Your boyfriend earns IEO £60k a WEEK and you have a £600 handbag and £3k watch in 10 years of being together... yeah... “lifestyle”
Designers items are worth nothing compared to being treated properly

ps completely off topic but Maddison’s dog looks horrible, sorry not sorry!

• Haha

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Kennedy put a picture of the dinner she cooked him on Instagram yesterday which was plain weird.

No wag is ever going to get famous based on their partner again - that era has passed, The only famous wags will be those who have their own reason to be famous.
I completely agree with this. The media doesn't care about WAGs anymore (they should feel lucky because the tabloids would ruin these girls) and social media doesn't care either. They will continue to "influence" 12 year old girls who fangirl over their men.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
So not only is Olivia a homewrecker but she’s also a stupid, uneducated bint... posting in support of Katie Hopkins, all those shit about lockdown etc and I’m also pretty sure she’s an antivaxxer based on stories she’s posted in the past. Oh and she’s also apparently a Tory!!! Like girlie pick a struggle 😭

To be honest the fact that she shagged married man tells me all I need to know about her.

• Haha

Hurles762

You’d never guess Sasha and Jack were both in their mid 20’s

They act like 19 year olds. Tbh I think they are made for each other

Reactions: 10

Deserie

First of all yall dont know shit that went down, so dont fucking come for me. I will air everything on a Instagram live the 2/4/2021 with two special guests (my sis and a other guy who might or not be a baller.) That bitch Sasha if you reading this hun, FUCK YOU! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC LOW LIFE BITCH! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU NOR OF YOUR SUPPOSED STUPID BF! YOU MIGHTVE DONE THAT SHIT TO MY SIS, BUT BITCH YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME, AND I PROMISED YOU, AND IM A PERSON OF MY WORD, SO WE SHALL SEE HUN. (goodnight everyone) x

• Wow

TatRat

Chatty Member
I see this thread is looking just as hot as the previous one. Well done raya queens

• Haha

cstal

balenciaga handbags and a rolex datejust isn’t exactly “lifestyle” IMO

Your boyfriend earns IEO £60k a WEEK and you have a £600 handbag and £3k watch in 10 years of being together... yeah... “lifestyle”
I swear he earns more like 130k now with the new contract so he could spend way more on her if he wanted to

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I’ve got in trouble on here before for sticking up for Sasha and this is not what I’m doing but how has she been blamed for Kylie Jenner not paying for her MUA’s brain surgery 🤣 poor girl.

surely there are more interesting girls out there being cheated on by these guys for us to talk about. Or tea on actual footballers other than who they are shagging that they shouldn’t be.