Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sasha has time to bully innocent women but can't call out her bleep of a bf lmao

Reactions: 3
She was upset and calling me names. Would that be considered bullying asking for a friend?!?
If its sustained or in a series of attacks over time yes. What leah and her friends did to xo that's bullying once off nope. I'm guessing sasha did it over time

Reactions: 1
Everyone on this thread are queens and regardless I love you because you always pull through with the tea 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So much tea ☕ I love it!!

O
I’m not here for gossip I’m here to out him and his ways and to out the cosy little set up he’s got at home while it’s innocent girls like me that that have no aspirations to be wag like or to be a influencer that get dragged into his mess. As well as getting bad mouthed by that door mat girlfriend. I am studying law and going to a prestigious university my family come from money. Jacks income doesn’t impress me as it would other girls. He has a lot of time on his hands. All I can say is the speculations have some truth to them.
what does the let’s finish with??
😉

can you ask him how long he’s out injured for 🤣

Reactions: 2
She needs to #bekind to herself.
If anyone thinks we are bad on her for name calling go on Secret gossip, they are brutal! No holding back on there 😂🤣
I am afraid to say but us women are just born bitchy, it is in our genes. This is a gossip page take it with a pinch of salt 😉

Probably best to leave them where they are thats a whole Hornets nest you don't wanna kick
Hornets nest, what Watford? Oooo any tea 😄

Reactions: 1
She was upset and calling me names. Would that be considered bullying asking for a friend?!?
Sorry I don’t have any sympathy really for mugs like Sasha. Why is she calling you names? Does she have the same energy for Jack... doubt it as she still lives in his house! Eugh girls that blame it all on the women but have no backbone to leave their boyfriends - its embarrassing. Especially when they have no ties e.g children.

I feel for you being dragged into their mess, are/were you friends with him or something? How did she find out about you? So many questions😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry I don’t have any sympathy really for mugs like Sasha. Why is she calling you names? Does she have the same energy for Jack... doubt it as she still lives in his house! Eugh girls that blame it all on the women but have no backbone to leave their boyfriends - its embarrassing. Especially when they have no ties e.g children.

I feel for you being dragged into their mess, are/were you friends with him or something? How did she find out about you? So many questions😂
Exactly, it’s not as if these women are pursuing him, although I’m sure some do. Jack, Maddison and the rest are actively pursuing these women while their ‘girlfriends’ are at home cooking and cleaning for them. How they can blame it on the women and slag then off is beyond me, not a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 8
For the ladies asking how you get these men, post a ‘thirst trap’ on your stories and they’ll come running within seconds 😂
C7DD1B22-3A81-42FC-B315-B7F7DDBD362D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.