Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are very on and off. Already split up and got back together a few times but then again that’s the story of the “new generation” of wags. Wasn’t there a screenshot in this thread of someone who DM’d her that Reece had been in their DMs and she was really sarky/bitchy with her response? Or was that someone else😂
I was being sarcastic in my response, but yes shes a total witch

Gosh, I really don’t want to criticise but she’s not even a good enough model for boohoo. There’s nothing about her, she’s not even a generically good looking.
Shes delusional and will never be a top model. Same thing with Ruby Mae, like those girls need to just f** off.

Not much tea, but im getting proofs sometime over the weekend about Grealish and my sis👀.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I was being sarcastic in my response, but yes shes a total witch

Shes delusional and will never be a top model. Same thing with Ruby Mae, like those girls need to just f** off.

Not much tea, but im getting proofs sometime over the weekend about Grealish and my sis👀.
Ummm you can’t leave us all hanging do tell

Reactions: 1
She lives near him recently, about two weeks. I swear on the holy bible they met by chance while she was walking her dog But like they headed back to her place, things got you know heated👀
Few nights later he stayed over at her place lying to Sasha saying he was somewhere else (I know breaking lockdown again🤦‍♀️) , meanwhile it was just down the road.
Shes got plans to see him again sometime over the weekend, (getting me proofs, she will hide a camera/recorder)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She lives near him recently, about two weeks. I swear on the holy bible they met by chance while she was walking her dog But like they headed back to her place, things got you know heated👀
Few nights later he stayed over at her place lying to Sasha saying he was somewhere else (I know breaking lockdown again🤦‍♀️) , meanwhile it was just down the road.
Shes got plans to see him again sometime over the weekend, (getting me proofs, she will hide a camera/recorder)
Well I was not expecting that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It just boggles my mind how he hops into bed with someone he barely knows. All I know is that my sis will be sending me some of the proof to post on here. The rest she will sell to The Sun and The Daily Mail and give them her "exclusive story"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It just boggles my mind how he hops into bed with someone he barely knows. All I know is that my sis will be sending me some of the proof to post on here. The rest she will sell to The Sun and The Daily Mail and give them her "exclusive story"
It must be like second nature to him now 😂 we gonna place our bets on Sasha staying once the story comes out?

Reactions: 3
Oh ofcourse she will stay, and upload silly skin care make up tutorials.

• Haha
Whether shes onto it or not, girl will never be taken seriously while shes with him

Honestly my sis and I are two different personalities, shes the wild one, I'm the tamed one, I would never do something like this to Jack, despite what and who he is. Only why I spilled the tea was cause she asked me to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
he’s such a tit but I still can’t help but fancy him 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whether shes onto it or not, girl will never be taken seriously while shes with him

Honestly my sis and I are two different personalities, shes the wild one, I'm the tamed one, I would never do something like this to Jack, despite what and who he is. Only why I spilled the tea was cause she asked me to.
I honestly hope that this does come out so she and the public see some sense and that the story isn’t hit with some kind of injunction. I would suggest having someone message her privately about it but some of the other girls on here that have also had encounters with him have done that and apparently she has replied saying that they are bullying her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand why Sasha stays. It’s not like she lives an overly extravagant lifestyle with him like some of the others? And using his name isn’t exactly getting anywhere either

Reactions: 4
he’s such a tit but I still can’t help but fancy him 😫
Haha well i dont blame ya

A part l
I honestly hope that this does come out so she and the public see some sense and that the story isn’t hit with some kind of injunction. I would suggest having someone message her privately about it but some of the other girls on here that have also had encounters with him have done that and apparently she has replied saying that they are bullying her
A part of me genuinely feel sorry for her

I really don’t understand why Sasha stays. It’s not like she lives an overly extravagant lifestyle with him like some of the others? And using his name isn’t exactly getting anywhere either
Im afraid she wants to go the euros

• Haha
Ofcourse🤣 , who knows maybe i will also show up😂(with a diff player obvs)

Seperate topic, what age do you guys think is the cut off line for clubbing/partying?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They are very on and off. Already split up and got back together a few times but then again that’s the story of the “new generation” of wags. Wasn’t there a screenshot in this thread of someone who DM’d her that Reece had been in their DMs and she was really sarky/bitchy with her response? Or was that someone else😂
Back together again? Jesus off and on light a bloody lightbulb! Guess he has been "forgiven" for messaging other girls whilst still being with her? Yeah deffo forgive, gets attention she needs for "modelling career" 🙄
There was someone posted a screenshot that she said she wasn't with him recently but hey easy to forget and carry on ££££

Bloody hell, he just wants anyone and everyone other than Sasha doesn’t he (no disrespect to your sister of course) Is she being a honey trap or does she actually like him?

After what I’ve said before, even I’m interested now 😂

Edit: just read she’s selling it to the papers -you go girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, he just wants anyone and everyone other than Sasha doesn’t he (no disrespect to your sister of course) Is she being a honey trap or does she actually like him?

After what I’ve said before, even I’m interested now 😂
I get that too. Just thinks "I am this and that and I want you." I can have what I want. Doesn't matter who and if already taken. Means nothing to him. Pretty disgusting really.
What just be another one he had had? Nah.

I get that too. Just thinks "I am this and that and I want you." I can have what I want. Doesn't matter who and if already taken. Means nothing to him. Pretty disgusting really.
What just be another one he had had? Nah.
Exactly. I couldn’t stand him anyway but all this has made dislike him even more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.