Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I whole heartedly support your sister outing him it’s about time it was done good and proper, he’s a knob head his mates are just as bad following girls on his behalf, I can’t wait for Sasha to come off that high horse.
Thanks for not judging her, and I too support her it just what now about me? Good for her to have guts to want knock Sasha off her high horse, but this will surely effect me too

Reactions: 6
Thanks for not judging her, and I too support her it just what now about me? Good for her to have guts to want knock Sasha off her high horse, but this will surely effect me too
You’ve just got to get on with normality, it shouldn’t effect your day to day life. How funny though your sisters walking the dog then in bed with Jack that man is honestly everyone’s but Sasha’s.

It’s all feeding his ego! He’s even mentioned in Stormzys new song - Kiera did a tiktok to it

She knocks me sick the little desperate scruff.

Reactions: 4
I just want to say to all you ladies on here, yall are amazing! Dont let anyone dull yall shine😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You should be fine. Continue to live your life and your chance will come. Just think olivia got pregnant by johns team mate, he was made fun of relentlessly for being with her and they are going strong still. So you have all the chances in the world and your sis won't stop that.

Reactions: 3
if shes definitely doing it then if I was you I’d just private all my accounts or even delete them for a week while it all explodes, just lay low I doubt the tit storm will last long before a new scandal comes out about another player... try not to worry about it and I hope it doesn’t affect you. Hope everything works out the way your sister intends

Reactions: 7
I hope it all works out for you. I would be careful though I am sure that the Wags read on here so word will get back to Sasha and I assume to Jack.
take care x

Reactions: 2
Are perrie and Alex still together? Never really see them post about each other anymore
Would be a let down if they not, they are my fav prem couple.

I hope it all works out for you. I would be careful though I am sure that the Wags read on here so word will get back to Sasha and I assume to Jack.
take care x
Yea truthfuly i just want this over and done with

I just watched Perries’ latest insta, where the dog is running around objects in the kitchen. Alex is filming her as you can hear his voice. I think they’re ok 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
or not in sasha’s case

anyone got any tea on Winks?
I think on wags 5 there was stuff on Mr Winks. Apparently liked an older lady. But obviously now with younger one and have a dog so deffo "together" you should be able to search winks and it come up.

Plus they don’t last forever and need replacing and if you no longer have the means to pay for them......
Or some get them free they advertise company on social media. Each to their own but my god how they shave the teeth down looks horrendous 🤢

Reactions: 3

That's why cash is king. Stories like this will become all the more common now the contactless limit has had another rise. It's asking for people to be frauded, which if you carry cash to pay for things instead it's safer than your card.
Couldn't agree more. Might be boring but I refuse to have use contact less. Because I've heard the stories. My card could be nicked and someone could spend 100 quid having a great time somewhere! Yes might get money back but still in this case the bloke spent 175k! And the dumb ass footballer did not notice for a while 🤬 more money than sense!!

Reactions: 2
If all goes to plan this weekend she won’t get rid of him she’s just had a new wardrobe fitted at the house 😂

Reactions: 5
If all goes to plan this weekend she won’t get rid of him she’s just had a new wardrobe fitted at the house 😂

She got that for Christmas, and I’ve got doubts about that story obviously want it to be true but it seems a bit tumblr fan fiction to me, I hope I’m proven wrong.

Reactions: 9
She got that for Christmas, and I’ve got doubts about that story obviously want it to be true but it seems a bit tumblr fan fiction to me, I hope I’m proven wrong.
if I was trying to honeytrap a player the last thing I’d want iS my sister chatting about it in advance on a public website

Reactions: 26
if I was trying to honeytrap a player the last thing I’d want iS my sister chatting about it in advance on a public website
True true and true.. I’m sceptical I can’t get my head around it being true, Sasha would stay regardless and his sister definitely reads on here so Hi 👋

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.