Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wayne Rooney and corrie star I can only find 2 liverpool fans one is still in it one is nearly 80😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the Raya tea was fantastic, especially nice to see it being backed up with the pics etc

Reactions: 14
wrong team haha https://www.prideofmanchester.com/sport/mufc-celebrityfans.htm

and olivia321 both Wayne & the actress have been talked about on here( not together though) aswell as numerous other sites so I wouldnt worry about legal issues x
wrong team haha https://www.prideofmanchester.com/sport/mufc-celebrityfans.htm

and olivia321 both Wayne & the actress have been talked about on here( not together though) aswell as numerous other sites so I wouldnt worry about legal issues x
It was years ago apparently I’m saying no more.

Reactions: 1
She keeps appearing on my social media adverts advertising fugly hoodies
Shes getting incredibly annoying but I said it the other day she pounces on insta and YouTube when people are taking about Jack like they are at the moment she thinks it will drive traffic her way it doesn’t.

It’s the car park for a Lidl
As if she’s posing in the Lidl car park the muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes getting incredibly annoying but I said it the other day she pounces on insta and YouTube when people are taking about Jack like they are at the moment she thinks it will drive traffic her way it doesn’t.

As if she’s posing in the Lidl car park the muppet.
It’s next door to the Waitrose her other car park pics are taken in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Raya tea gal is back...what do we know about Bernard from Everton? He slid in my DMs tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9321A3E3-5E2F-4F84-BABE-D0EAF261E767.jpeg

Also matched with haaland on raya a few days ago but his talk is extremely dry. Not the most fun person

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.