Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontmindme1995

I swear he earns more like 130k now with the new contract so he could spend way more on her if he wanted to
even worse, not really living the “WAG” life is she. couldn’t imagine VB posing for pics in LIDL car park back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 15

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
She lives near him recently, about two weeks. I swear on the holy bible they met by chance while she was walking her dog But like they headed back to her place, things got you know heated👀
Few nights later he stayed over at her place lying to Sasha saying he was somewhere else (I know breaking lockdown again🤦‍♀️) , meanwhile it was just down the road.
Shes got plans to see him again sometime over the weekend, (getting me proofs, she will hide a camera/recorder)
he’s such a shit but I still can’t help but fancy him 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hurles762

Chilly is a bit of wet wipe, grew up in a middle class part of Bedfordshire to affluent parents.

His Dad pushed him hard to be a footballer from a young age and if he wasn’t pushed you could easily imagine him working as a recruitment consultant or some other mundane middle class job. (No offence to recruitment consultants).

Makes me cringe when I see him act all “street”, at least Grealish and Madders grew up in Cities

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jack Wilshere who is on a 100k weekly salary donated £500 to Azaylia's fund... something is better than nothing but that's like a £1 to ordinary folk.
I mean he didn’t have to donate at all, and a lot of footballers haven’t. So I don’t see anything wrong with what he donated.

pixxyy

VIP Member
the Raya tea was fantastic, especially nice to see it being backed up with the pics etc

starsandsmiles

Anyone else think if anyone comes with tea you need to put the receipts in your original post as I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really disappointed now 😂

• Haha

Deserie

I just want to say to all you ladies on here, yall are amazing! Dont let anyone dull yall shine😘

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. No one has any right to nullify someone’s experience.

• Heart
What he killed someone?! 😡should not be playing, the football world is f****** up
Yes, drunk driving and speeding, this is what Wikipedia says.
“On 3 May 2011, Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 19-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h (70 mph) in wet conditions in a 50 km/h (30 mph) zone, with a blood alcohol level of 0.93 mg per millilitre of blood. He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.”
Disgusting that he got fined what is probably a weeks wages if that and a driving ban when he can easily afford a chauffeur. If I was the girl’s family/friends I would be outraged.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
That's it! Maybe it's not the lads passing the girls around but the other way round. I bet most of these lads think they're being faithful because the girls all look the same, they've no idea who's who! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

starsandsmiles

They’ve sold the story to the sun 😂😂

Premier League ace Jack Grealish hits on former Love Island beauty — but is busted by boyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxoahah

Why does Vas Morgan always comment on so many footballer’s posts? 🤔🤔
He’s a pimp allegedly gets girls and high end men to meet each other

She's just trying guys i don't understand the mean comments around her . All the other wags are wannabe models so let her try to. Even though her and jack may not love each other she's trying to build her modelling career it's a bit hard but u lot allow her know

no if she wants to try gain more attention she should start posting pics of her and jg, even if she don't like him anymore idk but use him if u want to make it. Post him on ur story be like baby this baby that
Sorry but on this site everyone gets mean comments I’d say the Wag thread is the most PC thread on this site.
And what mean comments are people saying about Sasha sorry but it’s all facts , she’s a doormat , Jack cheats on her , she breaks lockdown rules , she’s stupid , she inspires to be Kylie Jenner , her YouTube is a mess , her IQ is nonexistent , she copy’s Ruby’s style and does a terrible job at that as well, sorry but the list can go on. If she wants to change her ways to better her self she can , all she has to is take the advice given and act like a grown 25 year old for once.

and what modelling career has she supposedly got to my knowledge its non existent there are 2nd year uni students that model for boohoo that don’t even have a manger or a team to back them. Just random shops that want use her name to get her because she’s with Jack

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

elloell

Everyone on this thread are queens and regardless I love you because you always pull through with the tea 💕💕

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
A lot of these girlfriends are jumped up little wannabe influencers. Like if you weren’t fucking someone famous, no one would care. Take your fake followers and your fashion nova and essentials tracksuit and bore off hun

• Haha
The fact that your all on here believing a word the sun newspaper prints says enough. I wouldn’t believe any of it, and if there is a slight bit of truth to the article which I doubt there is the 3rd one is not Mason Greenwood, as if the lad hasn’t been through enough recently accused of rape on forums like this a suicide of a close friend struggling being away from family then you lot want to try and say he’s addicted to sleeping pills a 19 year old BOY can only cope with so much.
Honey this is a gossip forum? It’s literally full of people guessing and detailing what’s going on in these people’s lives. No one is accusing him of anything - we’re just making guesses as to who the sun could be describing. I don’t trust the sun either so all I’m doing is guessing who they’re trying to hint at rather than going and telling everyone I know that Mason Greenwood is addicted to sleeping pills because I have no idea whether that’s true or not. If you don’t like speculation then maybe this isn’t the place for you.

xoxoahah

@Deserie any updates? 🐸☕

But in all seriousness I hope you and your sister are ok as it sounds like a messy situation.
The topic shouldn’t have been spoken about on here until the articles and videos came out first ,because they all read this thread and if it’s true it’s clearly been told to Jack and he’s aware he’s being set up !if it’s fake then😭😂👀 only god knows but surly if she had proof of him chilling in her yard she would have posted it😏

Reactions: 12

elliexmae

Chatty Member
This is very random but since Tammy has been exposed for his antics. I was watching just watching this Mason interview where he says Tammy has two phones 👀👀 that's a huge red flag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12