Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
My brother went to get the coordinates of Molineux as a tattoo but he wrote them down wrong and now he has the coordinates of a random street 😭😭.
I’m crying this is the most my brother thing he’s ever done 😭😭. He can’t even correct it. It’s not like it’s a 7 that can be made into a 1.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

spilldatea

VIP Member
They’ve been catfished a few times. A girl sent a pic in her knickers to some account they thought was Gucci’s private account because Emily Atack was following it. In the early days of the thread some would send nudes to Gucci it was a cesspit.
i would like to state for the record that i have done none of these things ✌🏼 i did wake up once severely hungover to realise i had sent him a DM on instagram and my arse fell off until i read the message and i’d basically sent him a message saying he needs to invest in some good quality sunscreen because he is prematurely ageing and has too many forehead creases and also added some links to good options lmaooooo 😂😂😂 thank god for the unsend button.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BDY_97

VIP Member
Greenwood, Mendy & Partey getting away with rape all within a few months of each other. Actually feel sick to my stomach.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

37BBL

VIP Member
Great, my 10 year old son is now saying he would take Greenwood at Villa because he is a great player. He has no idea what he was charged with, just that he is now no longer charged. How do you explain to a child that he is an actual scumbag who did vile things to a woman, but he is let off because he has money essentially. I don't particularly want my child knowing what he did, equally don't want him ever idolising that piece of shit.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

pixxyy

VIP Member
Another player gets away with it:mad:

Greater Manchester Police statement: "Criminal proceedings against a 21-year-old man in connection with an investigation opened in January 2022 have, today (Thursday 2 February 2023), been discontinued by the CPS."

• Angry
  • Wow

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I had no idea who this Britney girl was so thought I’d have a nose. I have a couple of questions:

• Why does her face look different in every picture?
• Why do profiles for “insta-models” all look the same? Random shots in cars, holding coffees, 5+ shots of the same outfit in the same spot just looking different ways.
• Why do they all put random captions with their posts that have no link to the actual pictures?
• Why are the usual suspects (Molly Mae, Leah with the terrible lashes, Joanna wotsit that used be with either Chilwell or Maddison, Greasy-lish’s doormat and other assorted Love Island wannabes) all saying shite like “unreal”, “a dream” etc

There is no originality in any of these people!!! But I suppose most footballers are not the brightest so at least if they copy and paste the wags it means less issues?

• Haha
  • Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think people are confused with what innocent is. Just because the charges are dropped doesn’t mean he’s innocent. They just can’t prove his guilt. Same in the Mendy case.

Reactions: 23

olivia321

VIP Member
That Man City can fuck right off I’m not tolerating this shit anymore, I can just about put up with Gucci but you want to add Chilly bants and Claire accessories Maddison.

You’ll never win the champions league ya manager is a bald knob and Haaland looks like he’s got nits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

spilldatea

VIP Member
View attachment 1924127

👀👀this says it all really don't it
there’s rumours floating around that he’s been a prick in training and tried to take a few players out with some shit tackles. apparently he’s the reason behind phil’s injury and there was some kind of bust up between the two. heard he’s been causing upset in the changing room and can’t keep his mouth shut and when he wasn’t picked for the cup game against arsenal he saw his arse and demanded to be let go.

got no time for players who act this that - they’re not on minimal wage ffs. turn up, do your job and don’t cause any upsets. if you don’t want to be rotated then don’t sign for city 🤷🏻‍♀️

no one is bigger than the club and i think he thought he was. good riddance lmao and goodbye ✌🏼

edited to add this is not me being cold hearted - it’s just i would rather a smaller team of players who want to be there and want to fight for their place than a big team full of egos who think they’re bigger than the club and the manager.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Rosa34

Chatty Member
everyone was joking about him actually becoming a golfer and now he’s actually taking part in a tournament 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

olivia321

VIP Member
Twitter is saying that City are interested in James Maddison. Wtf is this a love island reunion.

Stop this nonsense right now @mancity I’ll jump

I’m sooo happy for you @EllaBella10 he’s already the next De Bruyne 💙💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Spectacles

VIP Member
I saw this and thought it was fake, but just checked his twitter and he did actually like them. I had respect for Neville but every bit of that respect is now gone, what a scumbag. Doesn’t he have young daughters too?? I would imagine it would be a completely different story if god forbid something like this happened to them.
Gary Neville is a dick. That's coming from a utd fan. Cannot stand the guy, to look at or to listen to. Like you said I'm sure he'd have plenty to say if it was involving someone he knows

Reactions: 20

olivia321

VIP Member
How can this happen? After the pictures and videos? Is this because Harriet won’t cooperate?

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
If anyone wants the ick from Mason Mount look at his trotters on his recent instagram post, someone needs to give him a nail clipper I feel sick and the hairy feet NO. 😭 Soz to the girlies who like him x

• Sick
  • Haha