Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can this happen? After the pictures and videos? Is this because Harriet won’t cooperate?

Reactions: 20
I just feel sick & worry about that poor Girl and how messed up he's made her in order to drop charges.
All we can do is hope he never hurts her again not sure how likely that is though :(

Reactions: 13
Where does he stand with his employment/contract with Man Utd. Was his contract terminated?

Reactions: 8
Greenwood, Mendy & Partey getting away with rape all within a few months of each other. Actually feel sick to my stomach.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am so shocked. Those voice notes and pictures were harrowing to listen to/see. I cannot believe he has had the charges dropped. Genuinely baffled. What does this show to the youth of today?!

Lost for words.

Reactions: 16
Where does he stand with his employment/contract with Man Utd. Was his contract terminated?
So he was suspended as it was an on going investigation. But I assume as the charges have dropped they have no legal way to terminate his contract. And because the case is dropped they can't keep him suspended. So I'm not really sure what happens now I guess that's up to the board and ten hag.

Reactions: 14
The absolute state of people on twitter saying he is innocent and people have egg on thier faces....he most certainly isn't innocent, we all heard and saw the evidence!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
For united it’s the worst possible outcome in terms of his contract. Not sure they have a leg to stand on now he’s an ‘innocent’ (yeh bleeping right) man. But I’ll be genuinely disgusted beyond belief if united let him back in. Surely wind down his contract ‘getting him back to fitness’ (aka keep him the duck away from the team) until they can shift him.

Would much rather them say, you know what the case might not have stood against you but having heard the audio tape we do not want you at united.

Reactions: 14
For united it’s the worst possible outcome in terms of his contract. Not sure they have a leg to stand on now he’s an ‘innocent’ (yeh bleeping right) man. But I’ll be genuinely disgusted beyond belief if united let him back in. Surely wind down his contract ‘getting him back to fitness’ (aka keep him the duck away from the team) until they can shift him.

Would much rather them say, you know what the case might not have stood against you but having heard the audio tape we do not want you at united.
doesnt run out til 2027. Lets see if he agrees to mutually terminating as I think thats the only likely option tbf.
Twitter has lots sticking up for him but also quite a vocal lot against him

Reactions: 10
They both can come to an agreement to terminate his contract. But because he's 'innocent' they can't legal terminate his contract.
So looks like they will either have to buy him out of his contract.
Both come to an agreement
Or let him train/play

Tho if the 3rd option ever happens I hope ten hag never picks him for his squad

Reactions: 7
So he was suspended as it was an on going investigation. But I assume as the charges have dropped they have no legal way to terminate his contract. And because the case is dropped they can't keep him suspended. So I'm not really sure what happens now I guess that's up to the board and ten hag.
How long has he got left on his contract? Send him away until it runs down and let him go. He was an arrogant sod anyway. Alright player but arrogant

Reactions: 5
How can this happen? After the pictures and videos? Is this because Harriet won’t cooperate?
I think they are back together. I’m sure there was a story about her purchasing clothes on his card and getting them delivered to his house for herself. So I assume it must be because of her. And another poster mentioned her dad too and I agree.

I honestly feel sick to my stomach about it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How long has he got left on his contract? Send him away until it runs down and let him go. He was an arrogant sod anyway. Alright player but arrogant
I've just googled it and the united website is saying till 2025 with a option for 1 futher year

Reactions: 3
Urgh disgusting. Between Partey, Mendy and now Greenwood this just shows money talks and you can get away with bleeping anything. I feel sick.

I hope it’s not true that they’re back together but who knows. I’d say surely he’ll be loaned off somewhere for the rest of his contract?

Reactions: 13
They both can come to an agreement to terminate his contract. But because he's 'innocent' they can't legal terminate his contract.
So looks like they will either have to buy him out of his contract.
Both come to an agreement
Or let him train/play

Tho if the 3rd option ever happens I hope ten hag never picks him for his squad
Will they be able to buy him out with what's happening with the club being sold? I have a horrible feeling he will be back in

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.