Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody vicious Andy Carroll. There was no need for that challenge. Eriksen has had such a great season.

Reactions: 11
Twitter is saying that City are interested in James Maddison. Wtf is this a love island reunion.

Stop this nonsense right now @mancity I’ll jump

I’m sooo happy for you @EllaBella10 he’s already the next De Bruyne 💙💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Twitter is saying that City are interested in James Maddison. Wtf is this a love island reunion.

Stop this nonsense right now @mancity I’ll jump

I’m sooo happy for you @EllaBella10 he’s already the next De Bruyne 💙💙💙

nah i can’t deal with this, i LOATHE him.

where is snoopy @Snoopysnoop123 take me under your wing, i am ready to become a spurs fan if this happens x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody vicious Andy Carroll. There was no need for that challenge. Eriksen has had such a great season.
Yannick Carrasco has been offered as a replacement for Eriksen apparently. No idea if he’s decent or not?

Reactions: 4
That Man City can duck right off I’m not tolerating this tit anymore, I can just about put up with Gucci but you want to add Chilly bants and Claire accessories Maddison.

You’ll never win the champions league ya manager is a bald knob and Haaland looks like he’s got nits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We are rocking up to play Madrid in 3 weeks with Nat Phillips and Joe Gomez 😭 How are our 2 best defenders and 2 best forwards injured at the most crucial part of the season I cba with this club 💀 We were never going to win but I would much rather not lose 7-0 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That Man City can duck right off I’m not tolerating this tit anymore, I can just about put up with Gucci but you want to add Chilly bants and Claire accessories Maddison.

You’ll never win the champions league ya manager is a bald knob and Haaland looks like he’s got nits.
Liv honey we have won it already. Three times. Don’t worry I know it’s hard seeing that blue all the time. But good luck on your quest for your first. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
United also looking at Marcel Sabitzer. Does anyone know much about him
I used to play topps kick game which is abit like fpl, you put cards in during games to get points.
And not played for a couple of years but he used to be ok for points :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Liv honey we have won it already. Three times. Don’t worry I know it’s hard seeing that blue all the time. But good luck on your quest for your first. 💋
I’ve heard you’ve been sleeping with Mark Goldbridge is that true Halo??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.