Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We bought VVD for just under 80m and he has been worth every single penny. Arguably one of if not our most important signing in years. A lot of the time these big signings don’t live up to the hype.
Omg I can’t believe I forgot him! yeah he’s one of the few that has been worth it!

@wordzalad do anyone at Wolves miss Fabio Silva? Face of an angel in a renaissance painting, that boy.
He done alright at Anderlecht but they were apparently a pretty bad side so it’s not hard to look semi decent. I think the loan to PSV is probably best as it’s going to be a good test for him as the leagues tougher. Hopefully if he does well, he can kick on for us next season !

Reactions: 6
Gutted I missed this all Sounds like a great night! I take it they never came back on?
Love nights when someone kicks off. I am often on the Mrs Hinch thread and her Mum went bat tit on fb because someone said they would not buy her daughters book. Kept as all entertained for a good couple of days 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
my fave part about this was her announcing the special guests like she had brad pitt and angelina jolie ready to spill some tea and not her sister and some random guy 😂
She sounds right up your street
---

Gutted I missed this all Sounds like a great night! I take it they never came back on?
Love nights when someone kicks off. I am often on the Mrs Hinch thread and her Mum went bat tit on fb because someone said they would not buy her daughters book. Kept as all entertained for a good couple of days 😂
I’m not a Hinch fan I think she’s a scruffy cow I feel sorry for Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been a bit underwhelmed in Villas signings this window, our bench is going to be very weak, but there is no denying the impact Emery has had and I've got faith he will keep pushing us further up the table.
On JG, it was a great bit of money for the Villa, but all Villa fans will tell you the same, that they still haven't seen Jack shine like he did at Villa. I know Pep plays a different system and he doesn't have the freedom on the ball etc, but IMO Jack was the most exciting player to watch in a Villa shirt in my lifetime so far. I dunno if he will find form in the Pep system, he's definitely a good marketing asset though.
The crazy money being spent this window is mad. You'll have teams like City, Chelsea etc with squads worth billions and then teams like Southampton or Crystal Palace who just can't compete with that. It's just seems so one sided and unbalanced but I guess that's football.

Reactions: 7
It was glorious… Some girl called Desiree made an account (I think it had something to do with Jack’s sister) Desiree was saying her sister met Jack on a dog walk and he followed her home and they had a bit of doggy themselves.

Anyway it got weird, she started posting mad stuff in caps saying Sasha tried to jump her sister and she would go insta live with the info she never did. The worst ones on here imo were that weird Maddison fan club.
I remember that, she was crazy! What a load of bull 🤣 the German hairdresser was the best though, ja! 😆

Remember when Damarai Grays side piece came on shouting her mouth off? Those were the days!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well… Fair enough though he’s going straight from 10th to 1st 🤣 Still wondering if this has something to do with Partey.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember that, she was crazy! What a load of bull 🤣 the German hairdresser was the best though, ja! 😆

Remember when Damarai Grays side piece came on shouting her mouth off? Those were the days!
They’re all linked one way or another bunch of head cases.

How’s my baby god child 💕💙

Molly Mae’s baby ain’t got nothing on our baba

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re all linked one way or another bunch of head cases.

How’s my baby god child 💕💙

Molly Mae’s baby ain’t got nothing on our baba
Aww, we’re good thanks my love! I’m having a boy 💙 kicking lumps out of me now, he’ll make a good footballer 🤣 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure it's just what I read from the united app.

I can't believe it. We need him so bad. We now only have 4 senior midfielder now
Totally. I love him 😟 Probably bring shaw into midfield 😂 especially as he's been trying out other positions recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1924127

👀👀this says it all really don't it
there’s rumours floating around that he’s been a prick in training and tried to take a few players out with some tit tackles. apparently he’s the reason behind phil’s injury and there was some kind of bust up between the two. heard he’s been causing upset in the changing room and can’t keep his mouth shut and when he wasn’t picked for the cup game against arsenal he saw his arse and demanded to be let go.

got no time for players who act this that - they’re not on minimal wage ffs. turn up, do your job and don’t cause any upsets. if you don’t want to be rotated then don’t sign for city 🤷🏻‍♀️

no one is bigger than the club and i think he thought he was. good riddance lmao and goodbye ✌🏼

edited to add this is not me being cold hearted - it’s just i would rather a smaller team of players who want to be there and want to fight for their place than a big team full of egos who think they’re bigger than the club and the manager.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.