Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 100%. He looked like a school teacher with the beard. Beards are the men’s eyebrow pencil

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My stream went with 10 minutes to go, but can I just check if we rehired Mourinho? Defending a 1-0 lead with no creativity and Son assisting Kane? Thank goodness there’s a crowd or I’d think we’re back in lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
everyone was joking about him actually becoming a golfer and now he’s actually taking part in a tournament 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did they have a multi storey car park there?Seems all true influencers take pics in these with flashy cars. bleeping weirdos 😆
Haha, no multistorey at the designer outlet. It's just a fairly new build which does look decently aesthetic 🤣 she's either there in her photos, or hanging outside the council offices in his parents home town. Again, a newish building so she thinks it looks aesthetic 😅

Least she carries herself well though 🤨

Reactions: 2
My brother went to get the coordinates of Molineux as a tattoo but he wrote them down wrong and now he has the coordinates of a random street 😭😭.
I’m crying this is the most my brother thing he’s ever done 😭😭. He can’t even correct it. It’s not like it’s a 7 that can be made into a 1.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
My brother went to get the coordinates of Molineux as a tattoo but he wrote them down wrong and now he has the coordinates of a random street 😭😭.
I’m crying this is the most my brother thing he’s ever done 😭😭. He can’t even correct it. It’s not like it’s a 7 that can be made into a 1.
I’m so sorry but this literally made me laugh out loud. Your poor brother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just listening to the Peter Crouch/Abbey Clancy podcast. Not sure what I think about it yet.

Abbey has always struck me as someone who set out to marry a rich man/footballer. A case of ‘pick a footballer! Any footballer!’

Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry but this literally made me laugh out loud. Your poor brother 😂
Nah it’s hysterical I’ve been cracking up about it since he told me 😭🤣 he’s one of them smart people that have no common sense. I asked him why he didn’t just screenshot the coordinates off google and he says “oh I didn’t think of that..🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmm, not enjoying over privileged Abbey moaning about Peter buying their first house that she didn’t like. It was all his money in those days, anyway.

She’s very ‘we’re all normal, we are!’ But I’m not so sure it’s like that behind closed doors

Nah it’s hysterical I’ve been cracking up about it since he told me 😭🤣 he’s one of them smart people that have no common sense. I asked him why he didn’t just screenshot the coordinates off google and he says “oh I didn’t think of that..🤣😭
How daft! So long as when he's drunk in a taxi he don't say to the driver take me here and pint to his tattoo 😆🤣

• Haha
I’ve had to turn the podcast off. Poor Peter is totally henpecked. Abbey is moaning about expensive designer bags that Peter has bought her because apparently he bought the wrong colour and types. Awful, spoilt woman

• Wow
Reactions: 10
@wordzalad that is the funniest thing I’ve heard all week! Any plans for a correction?!

7ABC610E-08A7-4468-8B1E-90A74AA3B966.jpeg

I wonder if Douglas Luiz and Alisha are back together?

Reactions: 4
Is your brother single? I feel like him and @pixxyy would be perfect together

• Haha
nah stop it i’m crying at this 😂😂😂 why didn’t the tattooist double check them for him. is there atleast anything good on the street he got? water boarding wouldn’t have got the truth outta me i would bare faced lie to everyone about it.

• Haha
I swear every time a PL manager gets sacked these days our manager is linked with the job straight away, I can’t be dealing with the nerves 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How daft! So long as when he's drunk in a taxi he don't say to the driver take me here and pint to his tattoo 😆🤣
Omg knowing him he actually would though
@wordzalad that is the funniest thing I’ve heard all week! Any plans for a correction?!

View attachment 1906817
I wonder if Douglas Luiz and Alisha are back together?
Nah not yet- he said he might get the wrong number lasered and corrected eventually 🤣

Is your brother single? I feel like him and @pixxyy would be perfect together
He’s not but if he ever splits with her GF he’s all yours @pixxyy if you want to go out with a lanky Wolves fan with a tit tattoo 🤣
nah stop it i’m crying at this 😂😂😂 why didn’t the tattooist double check them for him. is there atleast anything good on the street he got? water boarding wouldn’t have got the truth outta me i would bare faced lie to everyone about it.
No idea, he was literally yeah exactly these coordinates mate. I’m gunna google maps the place he got 🤣. He’s gunna have to make up a reason until he can get it fixed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel bad for having a laugh at his expense but that is hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
good god

as an everton fan, today I've only been able to laugh. for one, danjuma, who we were trying to get on loan ditched us for spurs (lol) at the last minute, after having a medical, meeting some players and even doing all the standard media stuff (interview, photos in an everton kit) - fairly hilarious

it's just come out that the club has been put up for sale. thank god. genuinely did a little dance

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.