Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Taylor Swift says she’s playing Molineux

She didn’t but I’m forever hopeful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
gotta admit 1 of my fave 'funny' comments is to say i've been to the Etihad when it was full.................... I was seeing Take That :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now I can get back to wanting Forest to win.

Oh to be in a final feels nice as we spent so long as Semi Final FC

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope we go on to win it. It is nice hearing some rival fans want us to win instead of oil baron state FC.

Nice to see Jadon smiling with the gaffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kinda see it a little. If you told me she was Haalands sister I’d believe it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another player gets away with it:mad:

Greater Manchester Police statement: "Criminal proceedings against a 21-year-old man in connection with an investigation opened in January 2022 have, today (Thursday 2 February 2023), been discontinued by the CPS."

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Brilliant. We’ve all seen the proof, money & manipulation talks I guess.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another player gets away with it:mad:

Greater Manchester Police statement: "Criminal proceedings against a 21-year-old man in connection with an investigation opened in January 2022 have, today (Thursday 2 February 2023), been discontinued by the CPS."
wait is this about greenwood?

Reactions: 8
wait is this about greenwood?
yup :mad:

A CPS spokesman said: “In this case a combination of the withdrawal of key witnesses and new material that came to light meant there was no longer a realistic prospect of conviction. "In these circumstances, we are under a duty to stop the case."

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.