• Man City

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • Man United

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arsenal are eight points clear. If MUFC win tonight we will be one point away from MCFC. Shakira has given us great tea.
Olivia has now returned. Even though we support different teams there is a lot of love on this thread. In Shak’s words, we are all a “Rolex”.
And wags give us some gossip!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Arsenal are eight points clear. If MUFC win tonight we will be one point away from MCFC. Shakira has given us great tea.
Olivia has now returned. Even though we support different teams there is a lot of love on this thread. In Shak’s words, we are all a “Rolex”.
And wags give us some gossip!
I think arsenal will win it this year.
Question is - who do we think is getting relegated? I really don’t have much hope for Everton I hate to be so dull about it but it’s just dismal

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think arsenal will win it this year.
Question is - who do we think is getting relegated? I really don’t have much hope for Everton I hate to be so dull about it but it’s just dismal
The only thing that might save Everton, West Ham etc is that there are other teams just as bad or worse than them.

I think Bournemouth, Everton and possibly Leeds will be relegated.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully not us 🙏
I'd like City to won title but if Arsenal do still be pleased. I'm gonna refrain from guessing on relegation bit too close to call. Its been amazing to be back in Prem, certainly a rollercoaster start 😬 but getting better 😊 currently

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Probs Arsenal but if a City or United win means McTominay or Haaland strip off I don’t have a problem with it.

• Haha
Hopefully not us 🙏
I'd like City to won title but if Arsenal do still be pleased. I'm gonna refrain from guessing on relegation bit too close to call. Its been amazing to be back in Prem, certainly a rollercoaster start 😬 but getting better 😊 currently
You typed City but I know u meant united. I forgive you Red

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To win- I think it’ll be the Gooners, but I can’t bring myself to vote for them so Citeh plz. 🫢

Relegated- Southampton, Everton and Bournemouth.

The Shakira song is still a bop 😆

• Sad
  • Heart
If any of you say Wolves for relegation, I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you have explosive diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If any of you say Wolves for relegation, I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you have explosive diarrhoea
Nah mate. Wolves are old Skool.
Perfect world Liverpool, Chelsea and City.
Reality Bournemouth, Everton, Southampton

• Haha
I am rubbish at these but;
To win PL City 💙
Arsenal 2nd.
Relegated; Southampton (even with a few wins lately), Everton and Bournemouth
But could be West Ham unless they improve soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I haven’t really been paying attention to the bottom of the table but duck me what happened to west ham?! I didn’t know they were so far down, didn’t they come 6/7th last year? Wonder what’s going wrong.

I would say if they can’t improve there’s a serious chance they could be in trouble of relegation, along with Everton and probably Southampton.

If they get rid of Frank could see Everton just beating the drop, For me it's Saints/Bournemouth/and dunno why but I feel Leicester

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.