Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuinely think that bielsa would end up in court charged with the negligent death of several everton players if he became everton manager. who would be able to keep up with his training regime? definitely iwobi, he seems very physically fit, demarai gray, patterson when fit, onana ... i think some players would end up breaking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
genuinely think that bielsa would end up in court charged with the negligent death of several everton players if he became everton manager. who would be able to keep up with his training regime? definitely iwobi, he seems very physically fit, demarai gray, patterson when fit, onana ... i think some players would end up breaking
DCL would be a sack of bones on the ground

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Only realised that Andreas Clavijo aka Biesla’s translator was also the 1st team performance analyst. He’s working for a sports agency at the minute.

Reactions: 6
anyone know what the Liverpool squad and their partners were celebrating last night? 🤣 because it wasn’t the weekends result 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, no thanks

DCL would be a sack of bones on the ground
His and Mina’s knees would blow out

I don’t want Bielsa, he was sleep walking Leeds in to relegation. We don’t have the right players for his system and two weeks to get that instilled in the players? No no no

Thomas Frank would be the dream but he won’t leave Brentford i’m sure and he’d a bleeping lunatic to do so for us 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
anyone know what the Liverpool squad and their partners were celebrating last night? 🤣 because it wasn’t the weekends result 😭
I was wondering the same thing 🤣 Probably someone’s birthday or a club event because it seems like everyone went, I do like seeing how friendly they all are off the pitch though! Without sounding rude Milner’s wife (on the left) looks exactly like you would imagine 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same thing 🤣 Probably someone’s birthday or a club event because it seems like everyone went, I do like seeing how friendly they all are off the pitch though! Without sounding rude Milner’s wife (on the left) looks exactly like you would imagine 😭
she does! And her being a personal trainer/fitness obsessed makes sense too considering how he is about being physically fit 🤣

looks like most were there! I think it was Diaz’s birthday recently so possibly that.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Major girl crush vibes on Perrie, she’s just unreal😍

• Heart
she does! And her being a personal trainer/fitness obsessed makes sense too considering how he is about being physically fit 🤣

looks like most were there! I think it was Diaz’s birthday recently so possibly that.
Yeah his birthday was last week I think so that would make sense. I saw a picture of the usual girls and couldn’t work out who else was with them, it was Arthur’s girlfriend lmao I forgot he even existed 😭 Feel awful for him that it’s not worked out but I think he’s due back soon so hopefully he can get a few months out of it.

Oh dear, I am embarrassed. I wonder why MGW lets her post this tit
Liam Delap's gf is the same. She pops up on my tiktok and gets roasted in the comments about her only being with him for 💰💰 especially since he's 19 and she's a good few years older than him

Reactions: 10
Liam Delap's gf is the same. She pops up on my tiktok and gets roasted in the comments about her only being with him for 💰💰 especially since he's 19 and she's a good few years older than him
omg yes shes awful!! The stuff she posts. I also cant believe he doesn’t tell her to delete or not to . I think she is 3/4 years older. He will soon realise. I cant imagine his mum or dad loving her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.