Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I really need City to pull something out of the bag, because I cannot have Arsenal win the league and my b*stard ex be happy 😭

Even though feel like they had a fairly easy start to the season and they've been lucky with no injuries (wish I could say the same for Chelsea lol), I can't deny they have been playing incredibly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My back has gone into spasm, my heart is still beating so fast and i can't stop 😀
What a game.
Can i really start to dream? 🔴

Reactions: 6
Let’s not talk about me raving about Haaland then him deciding to score a hattrick against my team. Glad I missed it 😭

Utd and Arsenal was a good game- Between Saka and Rashford hopefully we will have a chance at the Euros?? They’re both so good!!

Also everyone calls Martinez short and I googled and he’s like 5’9”/5”10’ says a lot about my height that I went “isn’t that tall?” 😭

Mctominay is tragic
You mistyped sexy x

Reactions: 6
The passion from Zinchenko after the 3rd goal went in was so amazing to see.
i bloody love him, he just loves the game. he had me in tears at the end of last season when he draped the ukrainian flag over the PL trophy. you can just tell how much it means to him. lovely guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly I'm not even mad we lost. We're not even meant to be doing this well for Ten Hag first year. So I'm already I'm pressed took him 6 months where its took arsenal 6 year to this point 🤣🤣

Not sure if it's 6 years but its longer than united
🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
just googled martinez's height and ended up going down the rabbit hole of google suggestions until i got to antony... 1.74m tall?? really ??? he has tall person energy, it really surprises me that I'm taller than him lol

also, casemiro is 1.85m tall?? i thought he'd be at least 10cm smaller

but I'm also not sure how much trust you can put into these measurements

Screenshot_20230122_195449_Chrome.jpg

hey, we're top of the table for something !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i bloody love him, he just loves the game. he had me in tears at the end of last season when he draped the ukrainian flag over the PL trophy. you can just tell how much it means to him. lovely guy.
He was the true MoTM of that Villa game. Absolutely no way we‘d have won that game without his 45 minute masterclass. Zinna (and to a lesser extent, Gabi Jesus) is the reason I won’t be too bothered if Arsenal win the PL. Zinna was always a sweetheart and I miss him. I’m happy for him. And I suppose I still have a bit of nostalgia in my cold, hard heart for our Mikel, too, even though I think I called him a traitorous weasel earlier this season because I irrationally blamed him for Zinna leaving. 😛

Quick trip down memory lane for @spilldatea
Daddy Pep with Zinny’s mini
23DB4FF4-CCF8-4B18-AECC-52D6BB0D8FF4.jpeg

877D298D-0CBC-4767-A7C1-3C3470B35D72.jpeg

Oh Mikel, you were plotting even back then, you sly fox. ;)
B967042E-96AB-4B05-8861-C920C80F55D2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
just googled martinez's height and ended up going down the rabbit hole of google suggestions until i got to antony... 1.74m tall?? really ??? he has tall person energy, it really surprises me that I'm taller than him lol

also, casemiro is 1.85m tall?? i thought he'd be at least 10cm smaller

but I'm also not sure how much trust you can put into these measurements

View attachment 1902694
hey, we're top of the table for something !!
Wait is 1.74cm not tall 😭. I’m 158cm 😭

Podence probably brings down our average height massively 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait is 1.74cm not tall 😭. I’m 158cm 😭

Podence probably brings down our average height massively 🤣
I thought Podence might be the shortest in the PL at 5’5, turns out Ryan Fraser and Tariq Lamptey are both 5’4! 🤣

it’s weird how I will work out everything else in my head in cm/metres, but with men I automatically adjust to inches, ask me to tell you the size of anything else in inches and I wouldn’t have a clue, but with men it just makes sense to me 😅

• Haha
Credit to Arsenal, they look like the real deal. Don’t think they’re at the level of peak City & Liverpool but definitely deserve to be where they are.

As for United, we are much further behind in our process than Arsenal. Ten Hag will be happy we’re competing for top 4 and still in cup competitions. We need midfield reinforcement ms though because McTominay is just not up to it. Shame Casemiro was suspended because I think Arsenal had free reign in that midfield a lot of the time.

Re MGW, Foden and Britney etc - I live close to MGWs hometown, a lot of Britneys insta posey pics are just her outside the council offices 🤣 or at the local designer outlet area 😅 Foden and him are close though, they've both been 'spotted' at the local Nandos or surrounding areas. Seem to be quite good pals.

I had no idea who this Britney girl was so thought I’d have a nose. I have a couple of questions:

• Why does her face look different in every picture?
• Why do profiles for “insta-models” all look the same? Random shots in cars, holding coffees, 5+ shots of the same outfit in the same spot just looking different ways.
• Why do they all put random captions with their posts that have no link to the actual pictures?
• Why are the usual suspects (Molly Mae, Leah with the terrible lashes, Joanna wotsit that used be with either Chilwell or Maddison, Greasy-lish’s doormat and other assorted Love Island wannabes) all saying shite like “unreal”, “a dream” etc

There is no originality in any of these people!!! But I suppose most footballers are not the brightest so at least if they copy and paste the wags it means less issues?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.