Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brighton aren’t stupid I don’t think… there is 4/5 days left of the transfer window, they can’t risk selling him because thats not a quick enough turn around for them to get another midfielder in (especially after mwepu had to retire recently as well). Surely they’ll hold out till the summer, as they should!!!
I’ve seen a few sources say “he got told not to train” and I’ve seen a few others say “he didn’t turn up” so it’s all a bit strange.

Assuming it’s also a wage thing, I saw he’s ‘only’ on £3.5K a week at Brighton, I’d assume Arsenal would offer a lot more to player they’re willing to bid £60M for…

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen a few sources say “he got told not to train” and I’ve seen a few others say “he didn’t turn up” so it’s all a bit strange.

Assuming it’s also a wage thing, I saw he’s ‘only’ on £3.5K a week at Brighton, I’d assume Arsenal would offer a lot more to player they’re willing to bid £60M for…
It’s probably both- we got wind/were informed he wasn’t going to train today, so we’ve told him to stay away until the window shuts. Looks better on us and prevents disruption in the squad.

The 3.5k thing is a myth that people on socials have run with. I’m pretty sure he’s on at least 30 as of last summer.

Reactions: 2
It’s probably both- we got wind/were informed he wasn’t going to train today, so we’ve told him to stay away until the window shuts. Looks better on us and prevents disruption in the squad.

The 3.5k thing is a myth that people on socials have run with. I’m pretty sure he’s on at least 30 as of last summer.
I did wonder, most wages seem plucked out of thin air.

Reactions: 4
If anyone wants the ick from Mason Mount look at his trotters on his recent instagram post, someone needs to give him a nail clipper I feel sick and the hairy feet NO. 😭 Soz to the girlies who like him x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If anyone wants the ick from Mason Mount look at his trotters on his recent instagram post, someone needs to give him a nail clipper I feel sick and the hairy feet NO. 😭 Soz to the girlies who like him x
nah looks like he’s about to walk into mordor to destroy the one ring 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
jeez dont say the MM words last time we slated him, his fangirls invaded us 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
jeez dont say the MM words last time we slated him, his fangirls invaded us 🙈
I read this week that we are apparently interested in signing him this summer, wanted to make my feelings on that very clear but didn’t want to summon them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read this week that we are apparently interested in signing him this summer, wanted to make my feelings on that very clear but didn’t want to summon them 😭
I think he might go at some point especially because his contract is still being decided. This was in the Chelsea Chronicle this week

Screenshot_20230125_134321_com.android.chrome_edit_19181029680406.jpg

I saw something that his parents were in the liverpool hospitality last weekend as guests of the club
I saw his parents/team were at the game and didn’t think anything of it until someone said they were in our end and then I panicked a bit 😭 Not saying he’s a finished player but I definitely don’t want him, funny thing is though under Klopp and our system he would probably be really good 🤣 I think it’s all just to try and get him a new and better contract from Chelsea.

Reactions: 8
Omg why did I look. Just gagged in my mouth. That’s revolting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, I had to suffer so everyone on this thread has too as well… love you all😭❤
I'm not falling for it. I fell for it when someone told me to look at bear twitter page. And I'm never looking at something someone tells me to again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Second half FC 🤍 (thank goodness I spent the first half consuming a much needed Chinese 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.