Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question is - who do we think is getting relegated? I really don’t have much hope for Everton I hate to be so dull about it but it’s just dismal
I think Southampton, Bournemouth and Everton will be relegated as Southampton rely too heavily on James Ward-Prowse and Che Adams and if they happen to get injured I can't see where the goals would come from, Bournemouth will get relegated because they don't score enough goals and concede lots and Everton will get relegated because they also don't score enough goals.

Reactions: 6
I saw some ManC girls and even the bald Spain man don't think they will win PL this year and feel betrayed 🫠
If so let us win tonight. Let our little sad players/ supporters have some fun

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And more signings, yep Chelsea and Forest.
The fight of the how can buy more new players continues 😂
Not sure how I feel about Wood signing but Tiawo is out for 2 months so we need a striker but have been doing well without 1.

Reactions: 5
The caption on Anton’s post about Ugo’s passing back in 2017 really hits deep when you read it now, life is so unfair. His poor family & young daughter 😢❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear Jesus Mary and Joseph

Take me now, I beg you put me out this misery those oil twerking sluts are inflicting on me.

Yours truly

Livia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What the duck?? I’m out so checked the score about 10 minutes ago and it was 0-0, most spurs thing of all time 😭 Let me get home asap so I can watch 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've turned it off no way Im sitting through another 45 minutes of this tit. Seriously City need to sort themselves out big time and fast. Never mind not winning the league champions league will be a laugh too 😒😒😒

Reactions: 8
What has happened to City they were so good before the World Cup but since they returned they have gone backwards something doesn't seem right.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.