Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Boyfriends moaning Trossard like he’s a widow in a war movie who has been told her husband is not coming home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just seeing on Twitter that Cancelo has blocked some City fanpages on Insta. Bloody hell thats like when you split with someone & have to go block their Granny's pages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
The absolute state of people on twitter saying he is innocent and people have egg on thier faces....he most certainly isn't innocent, we all heard and saw the evidence!

• Wow

futbolista

VIP Member
such a risky move aswell imagine if they play shit, not easy to get rid
Besides players, is potter even going to be there that long? What if these players don’t fit future manager’s systems. There’s absolutely zero plan or direction.

At least it’s entertaining for the rest of us.

108CA53D-DB1B-4F70-BD5D-1FBCEC5FDCBF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

wordzalad

VIP Member
If any of you say Wolves for relegation, I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you have explosive diarrhoea

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
There was more outrage from the media over Kurt Zouma kicking the cat than there is a rapist, domestic abuser having charges dropped.

As for Gary rat face Mr I’m a man of the people he’s just rotten always has been.

olivia321

VIP Member
I blame this thread for my dream… following on from the talk the other day…

I dreamt that my ex who was Robertson somehow, wanted to get back with me and kept sending me Ubereats but my best mate who was Fernandes also liked me and broke up with this girl he was seeing (who was a girl from work who is IRL a) married to a woman and b) a Liverpool fan so don’t know how he swung that).

Honestly it’s a matter of time before one of them are catfished by someone with a Getty Images picture of him saying “hey babe I’m Jack I want to be with you. Please PayPal me £500 and I’ll book you into a hotel… I can pay you back but i left my bag at training”
They’ve been catfished a few times. A girl sent a pic in her knickers to some account they thought was Gucci’s private account because Emily Atack was following it. In the early days of the thread some would send nudes to Gucci it was a cesspit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

redstraw16

VIP Member

He asked to break up and they said “let’s take a break” 😭 one thing about Brighton is they put a price on a player and don’t budge, either they know the bid’s coming in or they’re standing firm and making a point.

• Haha

hyoopy

just googled martinez's height and ended up going down the rabbit hole of google suggestions until i got to antony... 1.74m tall?? really ??? he has tall person energy, it really surprises me that I'm taller than him lol

also, casemiro is 1.85m tall?? i thought he'd be at least 10cm smaller

but I'm also not sure how much trust you can put into these measurements

Screenshot_20230122_195449_Chrome.jpg

hey, we're top of the table for something !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
was gonna go tonight but they want £68 a ticket which is daylight fucking robbery. mid week game on a frigid night and would cost me £120 to take a kid with me. fucking scandalous.

• Wow
  • Sad

Diddikins

VIP Member
Wasn’t she still in contact with him recently and there was talk of accepting gifts from him too? (Please correct me if I’m wrong). That probably had some sort of impact.

Not victim blaming in any way shape or form here - that video was horrific, just wondering if that would have affected the CPS decision.

Reactions: 18

spilldatea

VIP Member
anyone who thinks the united players wouldn’t play with greenwood have a short memory - most of them still cheered for ronaldo not too long ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18