Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
Idk why but I never took the dani dyer and Bowen relationship seriously. It always seemed a bit pr to me and I kept on thinking she’d jump ship to get back with sammy Kim menace when he got out of jail. Guess not though as they’re having twins! I hope they have nicer names than baby Santiago

Reactions: 18

spilldatea

VIP Member
If anyone wants the ick from Mason Mount look at his trotters on his recent instagram post, someone needs to give him a nail clipper I feel sick and the hairy feet NO. 😭 Soz to the girlies who like him x
nah looks like he’s about to walk into mordor to destroy the one ring 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Posh slumming it in the cheap seats watching her son play for Brentford B team 😂🤣 wonder if she lasted the full 90 mins?

If she had some meat on her bones she wouldn’t be so cold.

0EA1E968-4172-4C88-BBB2-91F1C1A9D40C.jpeg

95C2D582-BC23-4F77-8E28-AFD7EA309CF8.jpeg

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
BEC87309-CDD9-4794-939E-510D4AB1B753.jpeg

genuinely don’t understand what they’re doing? I can back one or two bigger buys/long contracts, but wow… it’s not sustainable at all.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I couldn’t live with Dani Dyer and that accent to save my nan and her Dad is one annoying twat.

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Would this happen to the men’s team? No. So why would it be ok for the ladies. It could have resulted in injuries. Not to mention the poor fans having to wait in the cold only for the game to be called off so late.

olivia321

VIP Member
I think this happen before i join here but what is this about?? Did Jack get caught cheeting again so said he was on a Dog walk?
It was glorious… Some girl called Desiree made an account (I think it had something to do with Jack’s sister) Desiree was saying her sister met Jack on a dog walk and he followed her home and they had a bit of doggy themselves.

Anyway it got weird, she started posting mad stuff in caps saying Sasha tried to jump her sister and she would go insta live with the info she never did. The worst ones on here imo were that weird Maddison fan club.

• Haha
  • Heart

hyoopy

genuinely think that bielsa would end up in court charged with the negligent death of several everton players if he became everton manager. who would be able to keep up with his training regime? definitely iwobi, he seems very physically fit, demarai gray, patterson when fit, onana ... i think some players would end up breaking

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry I could NEVER be a spurs fan, ever. The way they bottle it every single time needs to be studied, I would be absolutely ILL 😭

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
From Upshot: 😆
FOOTBALL
🫦 Fantasy football
becf-2abf-e4a7-1c0d-f1000501dc00&sig=4PXqFIxFIa1Fz.jpg
Picture the scene: the heavenly blonde German teacher you've had a crush on since the start of term asks you to stay late.

As the rest of your classmates stream out the door, she approaches your desk, her elegant but surprisingly muscular legs striding towards you.

She leans over your books, eyes scanning across your hastily scrawled translation of Der Vorleser, and you catch a glimpse past the delicate pearl necklace and down her unbuttoned blouse.

Your eyes lock on her luscious, forbidden lips when suddenly the moment is shattered. "Pep likes my link up play too", says a deep, monotone voice.

Startled, you look up to the broad, podgy grin of Erling Haaland.
-2abf-e4a7-1c0d-f1000501dc00&sig=0Srsgkraqx.LLCcoc.png

• Haha
  • Wow

olivia321

VIP Member
Loads of love and a life time of lottery wins to those who want City to win the league 😘😘 my people ❤

To you other lot I hope you get stung by nettles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member

Absolutely disgusted with todays news. This shouldn’t be a world our daughters are growing up in, it shouldn’t be okay.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I think footballers nowadays are getting worse with how they treat their clubs...Gordon refusing to train, mudryk and all his arsenal malarkey and now this it would be an immediate red flag to clubs if they act this way when they don't get their own way 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️