Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshgal

VIP Member
Wow you guys are touchy! I'm sorry if it offends your woke sensitivities, but biologically yes, it is more important for the mother to be with her kids in the early years. Why do you think maternity leave is a thing, whereas very few men take paternity leave, and if they do, for a much shorter period of time?
I think you need to go back to mumsnet … or 1950.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Yes - and this is what makes me even less sympathetic to her fertility issues. She has carried on boozing and doing botox throughout the period she has been TTC.
But what do we mean by ‘boozing’ was she off her face to the point of needing her stomach pumped, or did she have a glass or two of fizz?

Where is she in her cycle? It may be that she’s on her period, and a few drinks during that time is safe.

Is she on birth control because they’re about to start IVF?

Fertility is so complex and it already takes over your life completely, there becomes a point where you have to make certain decisions to not go insane.

There’s a lot we can slate Fleur for, but having a few drinks at the launch of her (shitty) ‘business’ isn’t one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Welshgal

VIP Member
true, but when my kids were 4 I wouldn't have left them, even for an overnight stay, unless abolutely necessary. And let's not forget, she's been abandoning River since she was a few weeks' old
Abandoning?! Seriously we need to stop this crap.
Fleur goes on work trips. While we might not agree on the importance or necessity of her “work”, to her it is work.
Staying by your kids side is a choice you’ve made in accordance with your lifestyle but it is not something everyone else should or can do. Are you saying Mike or any other parent is abandoning River /their child when they go on work trips?

• Heart
Reactions: 65

EllPee

Oh bore off. I had a work conference last month and left my 3 year old overnight with his perfectly capable father. He also has sleepovers with his grandparents, for fun. Am I "abandoning" my child?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Timely reminder that this woman whines about her very privileged life when people lost jobs, homes, loved ones etc, pissed off to Dubai to avoid lockdown and took taxpayer money to keep their multimillion family business rich. She can get in the sea.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

bigreputation

'Abandoning' lmao. Right, okay.

And you don't have to give up everything else in life as soon as you become a parent. I don't see the same criticism ever targeted towards men.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Calabria

VIP Member
?? There is absolutely nothing wrong with her under eye
This. Let’s normalise signs of ageing and not add additional pressure on to people to get fillers and botox etc (unless they want to). Besides, her under eye looks absolutely fine.

Reactions: 50

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
It’s time to remind everyone that Available Car laid off many employees but it doesn’t look like the owners have toned down the lavish lifestyle at all.

Reactions: 48

QueenBW

VIP Member
Can this user, who clearly comes straight out of the court of Henry VIII with their talk of Fleur's worth focused on her childbearing abilities, Mike leaving her perhaps but hey, they still have River even if it's not a boy, etc, kindly lend us their time machine? I'd like to go back in time and warn us of COVID, maybe make myself rich by investing on some bitcoin... :p

I get that Fleur is boring and her thread can go a little flat, but I'd rather rehash real things she's done, not invent sexist nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Orange2green

LOL at her doing a q&a feeling anxious about Covid over Christmas... Wasn't she saying the same thing last year and then FLEW TO DUBAI?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Yes - and this is what makes me even less sympathetic to her fertility issues. She has carried on boozing and doing botox throughout the period she has been TTC.
God forbid a woman has a gin now and then. Are you intimately informed as to when they are TTC or taking a break from it?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

rubicon

She has a loving husband, beautiful house and a flat in London, financially stable and yet you can tell she doesn’t feel fulfilled? I feel like she needs to realise how blessed she is.
Just goes to show that mansions and Chanel bags are lovely but they won’t bring you deep and lasting happiness 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder if Fleur’s privileged and perhaps sheltered life has meant that maybe now that she’s actually facing her (potentially) first true hardship, it’s almost too much to bear, whereas a lot of people experienced set backs like financial struggles, career failures, and also relationship ups and downs in their 20s and 30s (whereas she seems to have married her first long term partner), Etc and other people have developed a higher tolerance to these things by the time they reach her age?

I guess we can only speculate, but I think personally I’ve grown and developed as a person hugely from not always getting what I want, and learning that sometimes life is extremely unfair, and you can’t have it all makes you appreciate what you are blessed with..

Sorry that was quite rambly 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 44