Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s once occurred to her to say, my daughter and I are so blessed, why don’t we share this toy shop Santa experience with another less fortunate child?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More free Christmas gifts for Fleur so she can turn around and make $$$ off her links. And, sorry, but over 300 pounds for her necklace set??? No thanks. Also, before I shut up, bragging about the ethics of the companies she is advertising/hawking, and in between that is Uggs.

Reactions: 12
More free Christmas gifts for Fleur so she can turn around and make $$$ off her links. And, sorry, but over 300 pounds for her necklace set??? No thanks. Also, before I shut up, bragging about the ethics of the companies she is advertising/hawking, and in between that is Uggs.
That! I stopped buying UGGS after seeing the horrible treatment the sheep suffer, a company with non ethics what so ever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if it’s once occurred to her to say, my daughter and I are so blessed, why don’t we share this toy shop Santa experience with another less fortunate child?
It only just occurred to me that Fleur genuinely might not know any less fortunate child...
In the period leading up to Christmas my mum always made me pack a box full of toys for children in Africa. It was something our entire school did. A really nice way to teach children how fortunate they are to grow up in a safe and stable environment. I think it would be wonderful if Fleur did something similar with River.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You don't have to be in any special team of OBs to know that if you have thyroid or hormone problems you should lay of drinking and that if you are thinking of getting pregnant you should also lay off the drink. I don't know why people get offended by that. Even if it does cause any big changes it doesn't hurt to give it a go. Fleur made other diet changes like reintroducing fish into her diet.

Reactions: 14
So apparently they weren't initially planning on doing a black Friday sale as they just launched but Raven James are sending out discounts codes to subscribers to use on the stuff that hasn't sold. Not a good sign really that they changed their mind. They must have lots of stock for certain items.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so mean to her husband. I don’t understand why he agrees to do the gift guides with her. She’s just rolling her eyes and making fun of him the whole way through

Reactions: 10
She’s so mean to her husband. I don’t understand why he agrees to do the gift guides with her. She’s just rolling her eyes and making fun of him the whole way through
She has always been like that to him and also with River till Mike one day in a vlog kind of told her to don't be mean to her. I mean Mike turned out to be a moron too but Fleur mean girl attitude is unreal for a 33 years old.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.