Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shipping from the UK to outside of the EU has shot up in the last year. UK to the EU is kind of similar. You have to put a customs sticker on anything leaving the UK now (not just UK to outside of EU). It’s not a major fuss to do so though, just declare what the item and it’s cost is.

A shoe box size parcel to the EU at about 500-800g for example is £10 GBP, to the US/AUS/NZ is about £18 GBP
actually I got charged over £9 to send a tiny fingertip to wrist sized box which is designed to fit through a letterbox with some small deodrant refills to Sweden last week so I am guessing a shoe sixed parcel would cost considerably more??

I also think it’s less about the custom sticker (even though I am sure that would be enough of a reason- at least to me) but that there is a massive insecurity about VAT/duties. If you win something more pricey she would either have to declare the price and you pay the duty (so much for winning something) or she would have to pay for it and she definitely won’t do that (and I don’t fault her for this).
As things are now, I don’t fault anyone who doesn’t do international giveaways into areas where this plays a part. Higher chances for everyone in the UK- so cheers to them.
Actually it's not so much an insecurity as a complete nightmare. I used to buy stickers from an artist in NYC. She got told that she now had to get a UK VAT number amongst other things even though the items are no where near the old £15 threshold (ie £2-3 quids worth of stickers) This is one girl in her bedroom selling a few stickers to support her family income and which products/artworks cannot be purchased in the UK or from UK sellers.She can't afford to consult accountants and business consultants as to how to deal with UK taxation HMRC.. Makes my blood boil when you think of the likes of large companies such as Amazon who don't pay their taxes despite having stores and emp0loyees over here

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow her vlogmas was so boring. Why even bother. They do nothing. Clean the kitchen, wrap some gifts and watch a film. Yawnfest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like the deep green that she went for in the new theatre room but did anyone else think it looked really cramped with the couch and the armchair in that formation? Like the armchair is in front of the couch, blocking part of it. Why not put actual home cinema chairs in there? Why not add a small level up for the back of the room? She has the money to do it! I have friends far poorer than her who have saved up and have the proper reclining seats and a decent layout. She just shoved a poorly fitted regular couch in there. And that pretty vintage side table was shoved up against the wall where you can’t even see it - bizarre!
I guess Fleur and I have different priorities because I personally cannot understand her dropping another couple thousand pounds on her 20th ugly designer bag, only to cut corners when renovating a room like this that seems to be a staple in their home life.

Reactions: 18
I like the deep green that she went for in the new theatre room but did anyone else think it looked really cramped with the couch and the armchair in that formation? Like the armchair is in front of the couch, blocking part of it. Why not put actual home cinema chairs in there? Why not add a small level up for the back of the room? She has the money to do it! I have friends far poorer than her who have saved up and have the proper reclining seats and a decent layout. She just shoved a poorly fitted regular couch in there. And that pretty vintage side table was shoved up against the wall where you can’t even see it - bizarre!
I guess Fleur and I have different priorities because I personally cannot understand her dropping another couple thousand pounds on her 20th ugly designer bag, only to cut corners when renovating a room like this that seems to be a staple in their home life.
"Money can't buy class . Elegance is earned"
Luanne
RHONY

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't understand why she has a TV over her fireplace in her sitting room. It seems such a tacky decision. A picture or mirror over a fireplace is so much more stylish.

Reactions: 5
Mike is such a nice dad, you can see he adores River. But there is something about Fleur that seems off to me, not sure why, but she doesn't seem so into her daughter as Mike. Also, should we start about how she is verbally abusive towards Mike?? like a mean girl...😥😒

Reactions: 2
Mike is such a nice dad, you can see he adores River. But there is something about Fleur that seems off to me, not sure why, but she doesn't seem so into her daughter as Mike. Also, should we start about how she is verbally abusive towards Mike?? like a mean girl...😥😒
I am not the biggest fan of Fleur, but I think calling her verbally abusive is a massive overstep. She's not from what we've seen, and we can't comment on what we don't see.

Reactions: 25
I am not the biggest fan of Fleur, but I think calling her verbally abusive is a massive overstep. She's not from what we've seen, and we can't comment on what we don't see.
Sorry, other people said that she is very bad towards Mike. Maybe I'm expressing myself badly.....but she is not the nicest with him, always belittle him and stuff.

Reactions: 2
She’s snarky but verbally abusive come on now that’s a form of domestic violence. You can’t honestly put Fleur in that basket.

Mike is hardly a saint. Made a load of his staff redundant and then swanned off to Dubai. Also he’s so snobby about brands. Him and Fleur are well suited tbh.

She has a playful relationship with Mike, they make fun of one another in jest. It’s all good humoured, that is not verbal abuse 🙄

Reactions: 11
Sorry my bad, I think she's not the nicest towards Mike, other people have said that. Maybe I used the wrong choice of words.

Reactions: 4
One of her vlogmas uploads, not sure which one they’re all so similar but she’s talking about buying a couch…

we didn’t get a discount on it.. but that’s.. whatever.”

Jesus wept, poor little millionaire influencer who’s so used to being gifted everything is shocked when being asked to pay for something. 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I considered buying one of her rings and so added it to my cart but it would be £20 to ship to Ireland 😅 complete madness

• Wow
Reactions: 8
LOL at her doing a q&a feeling anxious about Covid over Christmas... Wasn't she saying the same thing last year and then FLEW TO DUBAI?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Would she ever cut it with the bullshit about her budget only stretching so far and they can financially only afford to do the rendering next year. They are millionaires! A few times over! It’s so annoying. They could literally knock the place and start over and still have enough money to see them into their dotage and pass on to their children. They are minted

Reactions: 27
Would she ever cut it with the bullshit about her budget only stretching so far and they can financially only afford to do the rendering next year. They are millionaires! A few times over! It’s so annoying. They could literally knock the place and start over and still have enough money to see them into their dotage and pass on to their children. They are minted
Yes.. but I’d guess a lot of their money is tied up in investments i.e. their current account isn’t sitting there with 4 mil in, and their day to day running of a mansion is massive compared to most households, which they didn’t necessarily ask for, being happy enough (happier initially) in their old place. Also a lot of rich people are rich because they are quite frugal and smart with their money. But yes she is absolutely minted and doesn’t need a discounted sofa, but may need to plan for bigger house renos.

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell - on her stories someone asking for bag recommendations under £200.00 and every bag on her screenshot is over £200!

• Haha
Didn’t mike run into some negativity last year around furlough and the company?

it is true when they say those with money rarely part with it!

i was watching Lydia Millens vlogmas from when she went to visit fleur’s house for an evening of… calligraphy 😐
As you do darling. calligraphy and cocktails.

Think she brought river crystal meth or something, could have been tomato seeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.