Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing, if there is an announcement vid, it'll be Sunday. They always are.

Reactions: 7
While looking for clues about this new business on Companies House, I’ve just seen the filing history for “Fleur De Force Limited”….! Good Lord, going by those financial statements she’s not short of cash…!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t see it being a roaring success, she surely not interesting enough to have a stand-alone successful jewellery business? And that’s forgetting for a minute that her taste in anything is horrendous

Reactions: 16
I just can’t see it being a roaring success, she surely not interesting enough to have a stand-alone successful jewellery business? And that’s forgetting for a minute that her taste in anything is horrendous
All the stacking of Monica Vinader pieces along with vintage pieces and 7 rings and 8 pairs of earrings - it's all too much.
I wonder whether this collection will reflect her own, ahem, taste?

Reactions: 6
That necklace looks terrrrrrible. Raven James; lost babies?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.