Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wow you guys are touchy! I'm sorry if it offends your woke sensitivities, but biologically yes, it is more important for the mother to be with her kids in the early years. Why do you think maternity leave is a thing, whereas very few men take paternity leave, and if they do, for a much shorter period of time?
Maternity leave isn't a thing once the child is THREE. Not even in Sweden. As for why very few men take paternity leave... hello patriarchy.

I'm all for criticizing Fleur for real things she's done but going on what, to her, is a work trip and letting her husband and father of her kid take care of said kid, along with a big staff of course, is in no way shape or form abandonment.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Like what other people said, I don't think fleur seems particularly grateful for what she has. I think Fleur needs a gratitude journal. I never have wanted kids, so maybe my view is skewed. But I think about all the people I know and have met with fertility struggles and how just having one kid would be such a dream for them. Whenever I've met or heard about people having fertility struggles after their first or second baby and they say stuff like "our family wont be complete until we have X number of children" it just comes off so tone deaf to all the people out there who can't have kids and can't afford to adopt or fertility treatments. Like even as a child of those parents how awful to have your parents exclaim that you alone are not enough for them.

Like I said maybe I don't get it bci don't want kids. But also life isn't always fair. Fleur already has so much more than so many people in the world. I do hope she can have another kid since she so clearly wants one but I think she also needs to be happy with what she already has. The rest of us normal people have to settle for that, why should she be any different?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

User4437

So she’s been to Paris
Fancy evenings out
Time away from her daughter

she really isn’t looking after her daughter and wants another to dump off
Stupid girl she needs a slap
You're talking absolute nonsense. Heaven forbid a mother might have a life or let her child spend some time with her father 🙄

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
First it was collabs..
Then it was writing books..
Now it's starting jewelry/skin care/clothing lines..
They are oh so creative! Nope. They are all copying each other.. And each one of them talks about how it's hard work, the packaging is recyclable, it's inspired by their mums, unborn children, the earth, the moon whatever... why can't theyjust admit the truth= they are in it for the money!! $$$$$$

The only trend that I want them all to copy from each other is leaving youtube.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is so privileged and lucky that this is probably the first time in her life where she wants something and she can’t have it. Not to minimise or take away from her fertility struggles, no doubt it’s hard. But she doesn’t strike me as the most resilient type. The rest of us get knocks and bumps throughout life and have experienced life’s cruelty. We become resilient through challenging times, whereas I get the impression she has simply sailed through life. I think this is the first time she is experiencing how unfair life can really be, but she is so lucky in many other ways. She has it all really. More than most of us could wish for

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I don’t want to speculate and be mean but in her newest story (where she wears a dress and holds a glass) she does look a bit pregnant 🙈
Also her hands are very strategically placed in front of her belly
So don’t speculate.

Fleur is interesting enough with launching her jewellery line without the conversation constantly reverting back to pregnancy speculation. It’s boring and rude. She’s said quite a bit about her fertility struggles already - there’s no need to discuss it in this way any further.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tulipa

Does it make anyone else chuckle that every time I'm on Fleurs thread I get adverts for travelling to Dubai 😂 it's one of Fleurs great legacies to tattle. The advetising bots must do a word count.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Nova

VIP Member
I wonder what will happen if they can't have another child - would Mike stick around? Probably, because at least they have River. If they had no kids and she had infertility struggles I think it would be a different story, though.
I don’t get the feeling Mike is only with Fleur because of her childbearing abilities. They seem to have a good time together.

Reactions: 40

Rosie2019

That seemed very emotional and heartfelt but actually was extremely calculating.

She announced is stepping back right before she launches her brand to increase interest. Why not announce it in the new year? It is because it is a marketing strategy.

She mentioned she has been working on her own brand for 10 months and that she choose not to go with a brand collaboration that had been in talks for a couple of years. Coincidence that this new brand came about right after Dubai? No, I'd say the other company pulled the plug on any deal.

It was edited but sill left in clips of her crying while being coy on purpose to gain sympathy. If you don't want to talk about it don't bring it up, she was completely comfortable to leave out the elephant in the room which is the Dubai trip and trolling.

Also River and Raven? Seriously? I don't actually think she would have used that name and it is just a name she liked but wouldn't use with River. She is tacky but I don't think she is matching names tacky.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

ellwood

I can’t believe there wasn’t even a sniff of gratitude to the audience who gave her the career she has, she is so entitled

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That vlog was totally pointless and an insult to anyone who invested in her life over the last ten years. It just goes to show how little any of it meant to her. Literally hi guys and bye guys with a clip of a ridiculously over the top grazing board in between. Mike seems over it, Fleur seems ungrateful. Standing in her million pound mansion with her family all around her with her insincere wishes to everyone who has to isolate, she could not care less. If that truly was her last vlog it’s a slap in the face to anyone who watched her life over the years and the people fawning over her in the comments are worse

• Heart
Reactions: 38

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I‘m sidestepping the fertility discussion since I’ve never wanted children and don’t know anything (in detail) about how to deal with fertility problems. The only thing I know is that most influencers see three months trying for a baby as a major fertility problem so…I don’t know.

But as for Fleur being super condescending, there have been many small incidents in her old vlogs where you could tell how much she looks down on people she doesn’t consider her level. In one of those old vlogs Fleur came home and got mad at Mike for not only offering the builders they had in some tea but also thoughtlessly gave them some expensive chocolates he found lying around. As usual Fleur tried to play off her anger as joking but you could tell that she didn’t like that Mike had given them something she never would have offered to workers. She even said „but what if I wanted some of those?“ even though there was still some left. She came across as super spoilt and it was embarrassing for a grown woman to act like this over chocolate.
I remember how people over on GG used to praise Fleur for breaking off all relationships with the Gleam folks. Sure, it’s possible she realized that those weren’t real friendships. But I think that another factor was that she saw how they weren’t in the same social class as her and her old uni/school friends (you know, the ones who give her super expensive presents for birthdays and Christmas). And if they were (like Niomi) they wanted to be around Zoe, not her.
Fleur‘s main problem is that she thinks she’s super classy because she’s wealthy but she has never learned how to be a class act. Only if you treat people with respect regardless of their social background - that’s when you are someone with class.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
So I googled "Guru Gossip Fleur rightmove" and found a bunch of photos of her house. Man... look at this!!! That's their property
And on the last thread someone was criticising fleur for not taking her smaller dog to a public park for walks - ‘imagine how bored it is on her property’ - animal neglect apparently ⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
So she’s been to Paris
Fancy evenings out
Time away from her daughter

she really isn’t looking after her daughter and wants another to dump off
Stupid girl she needs a slap
River is almost 4, she doesn’t need Fleur every second of the day.

Reactions: 36

queenamber

VIP Member
Actually respect her for admitting her heart isn't in it anymore and her content has become repetitive. Can't imagine the new brand will be much different but good luck to her. Still blows my mind that they can just say goodbye to such a big revenue stream lol

Reactions: 36