Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I heard that she’s launching a jewellery I was actually laughing out loud. Great! That’s exactly what we need. ANOTHER influencer jewellery. Like we don’t have enough of it already.
And it’s exactly what I thought it’s gonna be - kinda the same gold themed tat what everyone else is bringing up. To me there’s nothing original or never seen before. It’s just the same tit in the shitsea of “my own jewellery OMG so original”.
And I prefer silver anyways.
I think she will get bored in another few months and by this time next year the River Island jewellery line (that logo is hilarious) will have faded quietly away and she'll be back to shilling sh*t as usual.

Reactions: 5
I think she will get bored in another few months and by this time next year the River Island jewellery line (that logo is hilarious) will have faded quietly away and she'll be back to shilling sh*t as usual.
Yes! When I first saw the logo I knew I’ve seen it somewhere before but for the love of god I couldn’t remember where! And then I saw it here - River Island.
So much original. So much wow. And then she changed it.:D

Reactions: 1
Its like how they were all authors lol, noone talks about their own books anymore
And it’s always the same story with all of them - “I’ve always wanted to write my own book, my own jewellery line, my make up line , I’ve always been so passionate about it and worked on it for years to make it perfect for you guys”.
Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember Fleur way back selling bracelets that looked more like friendship bracelets with ribbons?? It was back when they lived on the estate in the cottage and she had woof. I tried to find it to see if I was imagining things but came across this gem.

IMG_20211119_100707.jpg

Married her partner Mathew. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t want to speculate and be mean but in her newest story (where she wears a dress and holds a glass) she does look a bit pregnant 🙈
Also her hands are very strategically placed in front of her belly

She just looks like a normal size 10ish woman who isn’t stick thin.. and has her hands over her tummy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She just looks like a normal size 10ish woman who isn’t stick thin.. and has her hands over her tummy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed

Also I don't think she would have put her "work baby" into the world only to go off on maternity in 9 months. I think she's semi closed the chapter of having a second kid in her head so she's thrown herself into this.

Also Holly Willoughby released the same exact line... Did we already discuss this?

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to speculate and be mean but in her newest story (where she wears a dress and holds a glass) she does look a bit pregnant 🙈
Also her hands are very strategically placed in front of her belly
So don’t speculate.

Fleur is interesting enough with launching her jewellery line without the conversation constantly reverting back to pregnancy speculation. It’s boring and rude. She’s said quite a bit about her fertility struggles already - there’s no need to discuss it in this way any further.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes - and this is what makes me even less sympathetic to her fertility issues. She has carried on boozing and doing botox throughout the period she has been TTC.
But what do we mean by ‘boozing’ was she off her face to the point of needing her stomach pumped, or did she have a glass or two of fizz?

Where is she in her cycle? It may be that she’s on her period, and a few drinks during that time is safe.

Is she on birth control because they’re about to start IVF?

Fertility is so complex and it already takes over your life completely, there becomes a point where you have to make certain decisions to not go insane.

There’s a lot we can slate Fleur for, but having a few drinks at the launch of her (crappy) ‘business’ isn’t one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Yes - and this is what makes me even less sympathetic to her fertility issues. She has carried on boozing and doing botox throughout the period she has been TTC.
God forbid a woman has a gin now and then. Are you intimately informed as to when they are TTC or taking a break from it?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
God forbid a woman has a gin now and then. Are you intimately informed as to when they are TTC or taking a break from it?
Gosh, you sound defensive and triggered.

My obstetrician (who was part of the team that delivered Prince George, so is top in his field) told me that I should avoid any alcohol at all for 3-6 months prior to conception, and during pregnancy. I also think injecting your face with a poison probably isn't a great idea. I don't know if they are TTC or not. But she has been drinking on vlogs throughout the past 2 years when she was also by her own admission TTC or miscarrying, so your question is irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Gosh, you sound defensive and triggered.

My obstetrician (who was part of the team that delivered Prince George, so is top in his field) told me that I should avoid any alcohol at all for 3-6 months prior to conception, and during pregnancy. I also think injecting your face with a poison probably isn't a great idea. I don't know if they are TTC or not. But she has been drinking on vlogs throughout the past 2 years when she was also by her own admission TTC or miscarrying, so your question is irrelevant.

I wouldn't drink whilst TTC after miscarriages and fertility issues either. The only thing I did think though is she could just be posing with the drink or it might not actually be alcohol?

Reactions: 5
Don’t think drinking atm means much really, but she seemed to still drink very regularly when she was complaining about trying and failing to fix her thyroid issues even though drinking is known to be awful for thyroid issues… make it make sense

Reactions: 3
Hi. Can we please stop going round and round and round every few pages on the Fleur is drinking / not drinking, pregnant / not pregnant topic?

Yes, this is a gossip site, but let’s stop rehashing the same tired conversation repeatedly. It’s so boring and tiresome. There’s plenty to snark on Freyr about, but can we leave her body and her choices what to do with her body out of it. Ultimately, what’s happening here is she’s being blamed for her miscarriages and infertility struggles and that’s a disgusting thing to do.

As far as I know, no one here is Fleur or her doctor so comments about her health & body should remain off limits.

Lets get back to talking about her cheap jewelry line, please.
I think the issue is she’s actually very boring and there’s not that much to talk about. No wonder the conversations go round in circles.

Reactions: 3
*Ultimately, what’s happening here is she’s being blamed for her miscarriages and infertility struggles and that’s a disgusting thing to do.*

Absolutely agree.
No one has said that. People have said her content is contradictory - talks about fertility (HER choice to make it part of her content) - but then her actions are sometimes peculiar for someone with such issues.

Can people stop trying to moderate on here? It’s against the rules, let people talk about what they want to. If you don’t like it, click the Ignore button or something

Reactions: 11
Well back then when she was trying but not telling anyone about the misscarages she was drinking on a regular basis, ok she wasn't getting trashed but still a glass of gin everyday cpuld easily have some effect specially if she had a medical condition.

But I have the feeling for what she said on the video that they aren't trying anymore at least on a natural way and I don't really think they will try IVF for now, that's why she invented this business as some sort of distraction, so having few drink on a special occasion is nothing tragic.

Reactions: 4
I don't want to defend Fleur, but with social media we only see what people want us to see. She might have been pretending to drink to keep up appearances when they realized how difficult TTC would be..

Even my own friends who have children have admitted to buying alcohol free wine to bring to parties and pretending that they're drinking when they first fall pregnant or are TTC.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.