Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That necklace looks terrrrrrible. Raven James; lost babies?
Those were both names that people speculated she might have called River.

Raven, because she was going on about a bird name. And James because it was thought she’d be just the type to copy Blake Lively

Reactions: 9
Looks like it will be the end of the YouTube channel. I don't really understand the need to officially shut these things down, though. Why not keep it and stick the odd video on related to the jewellery? Maybe she's just done with any and all vlogging stuff.

Reactions: 14
Good riddance, sadly I feel princess will be partnering with old leather face selling dodgy antique jewellery to their minions…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you watch her shilling the SOS serum cleanser on her stories the ring and earrings match that necklace. Also knew it would be vintage inspired 👀
At the end of the day if the line is not real diamonds, stones, gems or solid gold, then it is a total flop. As FDF does not wear fake jewels. Let’s hope that it is vintage pieces that she has redesigned as we have seen her wear over the years

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day if the line is not real diamonds, stones, gems or solid gold, then it is a total flop. As FDF does not wear fake jewels. Let’s hope that it is vintage pieces that she has redesigned as we have seen her wear over the years
funnily enough Fleur wore and loved a primark necklace once

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tbh I will really miss her vlogs and videos. Just my personal feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.