Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Botox and nose work really don’t bother me at all. I know many ‘regular’ gals who have done similar. I will dog on her horrid clothes and boring hair for years but I don’t care about the fillers. At least she has started being honest about it finally.

Reactions: 9
Wow I only dip into her threads on the odd occasion as I followed her years ago but this drama with fleur east, what a witch!

Eta: just saw her nose on stories, does look good tbf

Reactions: 11
Is she off on holiday again?? Just uploaded a story with Babbling Brook River and Mike running through the airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just so oblivious to life outside her bubble.. she’s so privileged yet so ignorant. Mike included. They will not learn from Dubai-gate. They were just butthurt they got caught out. And now off they skip to their next destination. The pair of them leave a bad taste.

Reactions: 33
Fleur's had her nose 'topped up' already, which seems really soon, given that she only had it done around three months ago. Does her nose need constant maintenance now? I don't know about this stuff.

She's also had more botox - she's shown it on her stories.
That's what I thought too. Let's hope she doesn't end up with a giant overfilled conk like Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s even had gifted Lasik. Free food, free house, free cars, free medical treatment. There isn’t a thing this woman pays for or has to expend time to procure, yet it’s never enough for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Where has she gone on holiday this time? I see that even the head of the tourist board for Cornwall has pleaded that noone else going go on holiday there at the moment because of the rise in cases.

Reactions: 5
Holidays of doing duck all, but never undertood people who loves to go to the same place over and over again specially having the resources to go somewhere else, in the case if Fleur is worst because having a degree in Geography should be more open to explore places but no, only where brands would take her for a free trip or a place she has a free place to stay or wherever Mike is willing to take her for a trip.

She is spends loads of money is some things (actually things she can't get for free) but is extremely stingy with others, what Is worst is that for all the money she has she still a cheap beggar to brands

What is getting to be most about this pandemic is a low level feeling of boredom/frustration. I know on a conscious level I have it good, i mean I just have to watch the news! Im choosing not to travel during Covid but a sun holiday would be nice!!

Holidays of doing duck all, but never undertood people who loves to go to the same place over and over again specially having the resources to go somewhere else, in the case if Fleur is worst because having a degree in Geography should be more open to explore places but no, only where brands would take her for a free trip or a place she has a free place to stay or wherever Mike is willing to take her for a trip.

She is spends loads of money is some things (actually things she can't get for free) but is extremely stingy with others, what Is worst is that for all the money she has she still a cheap beggar to brands
I never understood it until I got old, now I’d happily throw back & relax in the same place!

Reactions: 9
Wow, only just caught up with the Fleur de Force/Fleur East kerfuffle. If Fleur Bell owns the trademark Fleur de Force, surely it must be for certain classes only. It doesn't exclude someone using it in an unrelated way. Either way, it was the newspaper which used it, not Fleur East. What a cow!

Reactions: 6
She was just mad that she wasn't the cover of the magazine as we all know how much she loves the attention for her weak ego, she didn't like that another lass name was also Fleur and with 100K more followers than her.
I still can't get over her super smug reel for kitchen that we all know she steal ideas from other places.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I am another one who is baffled by her degree choice of Human Geography when she only wants to go to a free house in Portugal, shopping in LA or shopping in New York.

You’ve got to remember Fleur is stingy…

Reactions: 4
It’s time to remind everyone that Available Car laid off many employees but it doesn’t look like the owners have toned down the lavish lifestyle at all.

Reactions: 48
Well, no, but at the same time both of these Portugal trips are to Fleur's family's house and Mike stayed at home (presumably working) for the first one. So not sure it's the best example. Also - she earns her own money which has nothing to do with AC, so if she wants to fill her face with toxic stuff to look no different I feel like that's her lookout.

For me the insensitive bit was the CEO disappearing on holiday during a difficult period (from an HR perspective).

Reactions: 13
Well, no, but at the same time both of these Portugal trips are to Fleur's family's house and Mike stayed at home (presumably working) for the first one. So not sure it's the best example. Also - she earns her own money which has nothing to do with AC, so if she wants to fill her face with toxic stuff to look no different I feel like that's her lookout.

For me the insensitive bit was the CEO disappearing on holiday during a difficult period (from an HR perspective).
Well it’s not just this one instance and it’s extremely naive to think her general circumstances aren’t in large part due to Available Car.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.