Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imo, fleur style is so boring, same hair style, same color. Everytime she poses for a photos she look so awkward, her limbs are in wrong position and she always look down put her hair behind her ear or slick her hair back. She is unbearable and dumb. Most of the time when she did her make up her lipstick color always looks dull and boring. She is too scared to try something different. How can she thinks she is a beauty guru🙄and whenever she vlog she will always says ‘um’ a lot! That annoyed me so much.

Reactions: 9
Why are all influencers lying about that sky tv being pretty? We all know they’d rather have the Samsung The Frame one over their fireplaces!

what about this is extraordinarily pretty? It’s a standard tv with a thick bar at the bottom
That TV is waaaay too high and kinda small for my liking. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Why are all influencers lying about that sky tv being pretty? We all know they’d rather have the Samsung The Frame one over their fireplaces!

what about this is extraordinarily pretty? It’s a standard tv with a thick bar at the bottom
It's free (for them). They're all whores who want free stuff. Their opinions aren't their own anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
sorry i havent been keeping up with fleur and this thread, but i thought she was going to leave/take a break from youtube, but seems to have been uploading consistently still? did she say she changed her mind?

Reactions: 7
It's free (for them). They're all whores who want free stuff. Their opinions aren't their own anymore.
I mean I get that for a lot of them, but Fleurs house is very curated, I doubt she puts up any old gifted tad. Sky must be paying a lot for those stories. Let’s keep an eye on how long that TV will be up until it’s replaced with the frame one 😂

Reactions: 7
sorry i havent been keeping up with fleur and this thread, but i thought she was going to leave/take a break from youtube, but seems to have been uploading consistently still? did she say she changed her mind?
She’s doing a final cash grab via a load of affiliate linked Christmas videos and will then leave YouTube in the New Year… as if the greedy madam doesn’t already have enough money!

Reactions: 17

Yeah she always said from the time she said she was leaving that she was doing Christmas first.

Reactions: 5
Is she getting decent views? I get the impression her viewers are soooo over her.

Please ask her.
I already have to look at her Instagram on another profile.

I asked her last year if she felt ok about potentially spreading variants to other countries, resulting in further illness and death.

She never replied and blocked me. Unreasonable!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes Fleur. The real question is, are you?

View attachment 936937

#tattlersdontforget
I'm sure they've got another holiday book somewhere far away and warm. Many people (probably more than last year) are traveling so I don't see them feeling bad about it. Another variant of the virus is not going to stop Fleur and Mike from going on their well-deserved break :D I don't think it'll be Dubai again, so maybe the US?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her old teeth suited her so much better. She looked younger and fresher
Yup there’s something quite ageing about the super white straight flat-edged teeth. Not just on Fleur but on most people some level of curving to the teeth is youthful looking

Reactions: 8
This looks like further confirmation that Rivers birthday was celebrated in Dubai last year then? Not many people from the u.k could celebrate a December birthday in a sun dress/t-shirt sat outside on decking........unless :unsure:

Screenshot_2021-12-28-20-00-54-796_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 13
Well yeah like it’s hardly a secret that she went to Dubai is it? She confirmed it herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.