Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody really knows. I've always thought Becky disappeared into a bad relationship for a few years and lost some friends. Then she ran off to Jersey.

Reactions: 8
Nobody really knows. I've always thought Becky disappeared into a bad relationship for a few years and lost some friends. Then she ran off to Jersey.
Fleur still follows Becky on IG but Becky hasn't updated for yonks. It seems she has set up some sort of talent management company.

Reactions: 1
So many products, yet her under-eye looks like my mother's at 56.
i don’t think she can outchase her genetics on those, look at her mum. undereye products are notorious for being a complete waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
?? There is absolutely nothing wrong with her under eye
This. Let’s normalise signs of ageing and not add additional pressure on to people to get fillers and botox etc (unless they want to). Besides, her under eye looks absolutely fine.

Reactions: 50
This. Let’s normalise signs of ageing and not add additional pressure on to people to get fillers and botox etc (unless they want to). Besides, her under eye looks absolutely fine.
She fills herself with botox for nothing. You can't escape aging, that's the point. And there's nothing wrong with it. She still has that crows foot, nevertheless how many products she uses or procedures she has. She should might as well accept it and give her skin a little break.

Reactions: 2
She fills herself with botox for nothing. You can't escape aging, that's the point. And there's nothing wrong with it. She still has that crows foot, nevertheless how many products she uses or procedures she has. She should might as well accept it and give her skin a little break.
You're right and tbh you weren't even being super harsh on Fleur in that original post mentioning her undereye area. I don't get why we can't call out these influencers for trying to sell us these potions & products (that they do not use besides for a day to do their #ad after being comped a free trip or free products)? Like Fleur says she uses so & so product but in truth she's getting fillers & Botox. That's pretty harmful to young impressionable kids (or people) in general ... wish this whole dishonest shilling influencer culture would go away.

Reactions: 17
Fleur’s eye area does not look like a 56 year old’s. (Or tbf - anyone in their mid 50s who I’ve ever known). Whether you agree with her choice to use botox, fillers etc is a different matter.

This is a bit like the ‘why isn’t she wearing a bra, she’s wealthy enough to afford one’ comment a little while ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're right and tbh you weren't even being super harsh on Fleur in that original post mentioning her undereye area. I don't get why we can't call out these influencers for trying to sell us these potions & products (that they do not use besides for a day to do their #ad after being comped a free trip or free products)? Like Fleur says she uses so & so product but in truth she's getting fillers & Botox. That's pretty harmful to young impressionable kids (or people) in general ... wish this whole dishonest shilling influencer culture would go away.
Exactly this. And Fleur is the one not normalizing aging.

Reactions: 8
Not sure. Her face ballooned last time, and she doesn’t “look” particularly pregnant considering she showed her stomach and legs in those stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone catch her explaining her absence on social media by claiming she was prepping for Christmas? Not to mention all that traveling she’s been doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone catch her explaining her absence on social media by claiming she was prepping for Christmas? Not to mention all that traveling she’s been doing.
You know your life is empty when you take a break from your job to prepare for Christmas. In September.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I took it to mean she'd been doing brand work ahead of the festive period. I guess it needs to be filmed and approved.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.