Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use Oatly because I can't find a readily available, cheaper alternative that doesn't taste horribly sweet šŸ˜•
I have to admit, although I find Fleur to be a bit of an hole and I hated her announcement this week (wtf was she announcing? Other than her new brand obvs. Dick move) I will miss her Vlogmas and random vlogs. Great mindless viewing, and a bit like Oatly: problematic but enjoyable and hard to find palatable alternatives šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't worry- - it's not goodbye. She will pop out another few sponsored videos for Christmas.

Reactions: 12
If Mike stopped wearing those tight cycling shorts Iā€™m sure sheā€™d have conceived naturallyā€¦he used to be the really cute husband type until the redundancies/furlough/Dubai fiasco. I find as heā€™s aged really really creepy and so thankful I donā€™t live near Northamptonshire or need a car on finance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I use Oatly because I can't find a readily available, cheaper alternative that doesn't taste horribly sweet šŸ˜•
We get it in bulk because we go through so much a week and living in a tiny village with just one store that carries oat milk (about four cartons a week) means weā€™d be buying the entire stock every few days!

Reactions: 5
We get it in bulk because we go through so much a week and living in a tiny village with just one store that carries oat milk (about four cartons a week) means weā€™d be buying the entire stock every few days!
Yea I get 6 every time I'm in big Tesco!

Anyone know the brand Carrie Elizabeth?

Nice stuff, big range, good pricing, lots of celestial stuff, gold vermeil, big on Instagram.

I will bet you anything Fleurs range will be exactly the same aesthetic. But pricier!

Reactions: 8

Nice stuff, big range, good pricing, lots of celestial stuff, gold vermeil, big on Instagram.

I will bet you anything Fleurs range will be exactly the same aesthetic. But pricier!
Everything is gold vermeil these days. No nice solid gold. What make's Fleur think hers is going to be better than everyone else's offerings?

If Mike stopped wearing those tight cycling shorts Iā€™m sure sheā€™d have conceived naturallyā€¦he used to be the really cute husband type until the redundancies/furlough/Dubai fiasco. I find as heā€™s aged really really creepy and so thankful I donā€™t live near Northamptonshire or need a car on finance.
Not sure about him aging in a creepy way, but I always thought that his kind of looks only work in a really young face, you know? He looked good when he was young because he has those big dark eyes and young features, but once he started visibly aging he looked kind of weird.

Reactions: 8

Absolutely love Carrie Elizabeth Jewelry! She has great experience in the business as she used to be a jewelry buyer for Accesorize but has built that business herself. She really seems to hustle to run her business as well which I can't imagine Fleur putting all that effort in. I can see her relying on her name and YouTube 'fame' for the business to be a success.

Reactions: 6
Ok so because it's a super boring Sunday for me, I've just checked out some old Vlogmas videos of hers, and decided to go for the 2014 ones. I....don't remember Fleur being this annoying back then haha :D Honestly, watch the first vlog and for minutes and minutes she goes on about being the best wife ever because she got Mike a self-made advent calendar that she filled right there before his eyes. I know they were mostly joking but it went on way too long. Fleur has always had a need to get praised for the most mundane thing.
Also, that Forever Home of theirs that they lived in at the time was MASSIVE. I remember it had a lake and park and everything. She was always very secretive about showing how big the house really was but I remember someone on GG once posting pics from a real estate website, plus there was a party vlog (not sure which year) where one of her friends took over vlogging and suddenly we saw areas of the ground floor that Fleur never used to show. We mostly only ever saw the kitchen and their downstairs living room, but not the one they used for parts/guests.
Anyway, 2014 Fleur was super jumpy and over-enthusiastic over....everything basically :D I can't get over the fact that she has always talked like an old lady in this high-pitched voice when talking to the dogs (or Mike sometimes), it's hilarious!

Reactions: 9

The problem I have with CE is while she seems like a great woman and her jewellery is nice, she gifts SO much. Itā€™s so off putting and itā€™s so unnecessary when she doesnā€™t need to. I actually nearly bought something and she gifted zoella a Ā£250 necklace for becoming a mum and she sends all of her new items to several ā€œnobodiesā€. Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m not parting with my hard earned cash so she can continue gifting to everyone for literally no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: 16
The problem I have with CE is while she seems like a great woman and her jewellery is nice, she gifts SO much. Itā€™s so off putting and itā€™s so unnecessary when she doesnā€™t need to. I actually nearly bought something and she gifted zoella a Ā£250 necklace for becoming a mum and she sends all of her new items to several ā€œnobodiesā€. Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m not parting with my hard earned cash so she can continue gifting to everyone for literally no reason whatsoever.
Missoma do that as well. Very annoying

Missoma do that as well. Very annoying
But Missoma also looks unbelievable cheap and chav. There are very few pieces that doesnā€™t make me wonder if the wearer is either big into gangstaā€™ hip hop or a pimp.
So selling out to all those ā€œinfluencersā€ is completely on brand for me.

I love that his daughters name is Barbara.
Yes, Iā€™m not from the UK, but people have told me itā€™s kind of an old fashioned name in the U.K.? I know Barbara Rossi used to say that about her name.

Itā€™s more of an 80s name here in the Netherlands.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.