Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how most of them went down the same road of releasing crappy make up into Boots and now they feel is beneath them and won’t mention it, but were happy enough to flog it at the time

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I genuinely don’t understand who would want that type of jewellery. I’m way past the age of toy earrings. I really only want real silver and gold. And real stones.

Reactions: 22
I’m still wondering why the Monika Vinedar colab didn’t execute. She visited their factory in Norfolk and nothing more was said. Funny how a year later she’s using the same metals #goldvermeil and the (yawn) moon and stars. It’s disrespectful to Steven Hawkins to even think she knows anything on this topic. LOL so much that Holly Willoughby released hers this week (Wylde crap) also along with princess Amelia. Dear Lord make this stop!

Reactions: 19
I’m still wondering why the Monika Vinedar colab didn’t execute.
Money. Control. Longevity. Design constraints....
Guess she wanted a longer term thing, 100% control, 100% of the profits. Like her Eyelure or Mac collabs, this MV deal would have only been limited collection(s).

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised at how little to not at all I care about her YT retirement. Fleur was one of the first YTers I watched and followed. I stopped watching regularly basically after River was born. Tuned back in last yeah with the lockdown vlogs which felt like her old school vlogs . As I mentioned before, I haven't watched any of her videos this year and the whole Dubai thing plus the way she behaved over Fleur East's cover story really showed once again what a spoiled, entitled little princess she is. She is rich but not as classy as she thinks she is.
But I still expected to feel a little sad (or whatever) but her stepping back from YT means nothing to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why has she got that poor toddler in a high back booster she’s only 3

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised at how little to not at all I care about her YT retirement. Fleur was one of the first YTers I watched and followed. I stopped watching regularly basically after River was born. Tuned back in last yeah with the lockdown vlogs which felt like her old school vlogs . As I mentioned before, I haven't watched any of her videos this year and the whole Dubai thing plus the way she behaved over Fleur East's cover story really showed once again what a spoiled, entitled little princess she is. She is rich but not as classy as she thinks she is.
But I still expected to feel a little sad (or whatever) but her stepping back from YT means nothing to me.
To me neither, but I don’t follow YouTube like back in 2009 anymore anyway. I have gotten older too, and I’m kind of past that type of content.

But I’m still nosey.

Reactions: 2
I initially went off her when they suddenly moved house and lied/were shady about why and where, when it took about 2 seconds to work out that they'd moved into the free family mansion. We're not stupid, Fleur. If you'd bought a property, someone would have found the listing!

Reactions: 14
She thinks she’s above and too good for YouTube now. That’s the reason why. And I get it a bit, she’s a woman in her 30s and the next generations are always coming up so it’s meant she’s gone a bit stale now, a lot of her audience are probably my age (late 20s now but would of been late teens when she started) have grown up too and grown away from watching YouTube. I think a lot of that group that originally made it big on there have had their time now!

Reactions: 4
I wonder what will happen if they can't have another child - would Mike stick around? Probably, because at least they have River. If they had no kids and she had infertility struggles I think it would be a different story, though.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ll say it again….

I’m convinced that the accounts that appear once every so often and say something totally absurd are just trying to turn this back in to a rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what will happen if they can't have another child - would Mike stick around? Probably, because at least they have River. If they had no kids and she had infertility struggles I think it would be a different story, though.
I don’t get the feeling Mike is only with Fleur because of her childbearing abilities. They seem to have a good time together.

Reactions: 40
Wow you guys are touchy! I'm sorry if it offends your woke sensitivities, but biologically yes, it is more important for the mother to be with her kids in the early years. Why do you think maternity leave is a thing, whereas very few men take paternity leave, and if they do, for a much shorter period of time?
AKA I don’t trust my husband with the kids.. a few of my friends are like this husbands are useless so they disguise it as “ a mother shouldn’t leave their kids” it’s actually really sad

Reactions: 27
Can this user, who clearly comes straight out of the court of Henry VIII with their talk of Fleur's worth focused on her childbearing abilities, Mike leaving her perhaps but hey, they still have River even if it's not a boy, etc, kindly lend us their time machine? I'd like to go back in time and warn us of COVID, maybe make myself rich by investing on some bitcoin... :p

I get that Fleur is boring and her thread can go a little flat, but I'd rather rehash real things she's done, not invent sexist nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Does it make anyone else chuckle that every time I'm on Fleurs thread I get adverts for travelling to Dubai 😂 it's one of Fleurs great legacies to tattle. The advetising bots must do a word count.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone remember when she got a lot of backlash on YouTube because her gift guides were unrealistically expensive and she went on Instagram to have a little ‘boo-hoo poor me’ moment.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I get that Fleur is boring and her thread can go a little flat, but I'd rather rehash real things she's done, not invent sexist nonsense.
[/QUOTE]

She quits youtube and tells us she's launching a brand and still this thread is flat. People that have half the followers who did nothing special last week had more of a response. People really must not give a rats arse.

I quite like the trolls bringing up whatever they want to get a reaction. Here's my contribution. There is no point drinking oatly to save the environment if you have 5 meat eating pets.

• Haha
  • Heart
She quits youtube and tells us she's launching a brand and still this thread is flat. People that have half the followers who did nothing special last week had more of a response. People really must not give a rats arse.

I quite like the trolls bringing up whatever they want to get a reaction. Here's my contribution. There is no point drinking oatly to save the environment if you have 5 meat eating pets.
Haha. Okay, I'll play.

I honestly don't think anyone drinks Oatly for the environment. There are cheaper, better brands out there or you can make your own plant-based milk. They drink it for the status, cause everyone and their mother praises this brand. Like, the 5 meat eating pets aren't the problem. The gazillion holidays/work trips abroad per year are way more problematic and won't be offset even if she's vegan the rest of her life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.