Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
12 years to be in one job is a long time and I think she has made the right decision. When she started out she was a Uni student and vlogging was new and exciting. When you have a family
vlogging seems more difficult because you don't necessarily want to share you partner or child on the internet (and they might not like it either) unless you are a mommy vlogger. She is fortunate to have have money which gives you more choices and this seems to be the right time. All the best Fleur

YT= effort>>>money
IG= money>>>effort
It's as simple as that.

Reactions: 35

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I wonder how she'd cope with being childless at 35 having tried to conceive for ten years with no funds for IVF. That's the situation I'm in and it's abysmal.

I can't stand her - she entirely untreatable, but if she wants another child I hope she can.

Edit unrelatable not untreatable

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
She is quitting youtube, leaving Mike and running away with Ingrid Nilsen 🥴 All right enough internet for me today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

queenamber

VIP Member
I can't believe she announced she is leaving youtube and releasing a jewelry brand only yesterday but already this thread has died down and we are talking about pregnancy. Lol

How old is River? Lots of people try for years and it may happen yet. If it is a hormone issue she could makes some lifestyle changes. Not saying it would work but I know some people who stopped using cosmetics, dying their hair and drinking and stuff and it worked. Took years and they have a very "organic" lifestyle now. The amount of crap we put on ourselves, me included, must make a difference and Fleur is dripping in it. Her veganish diet caused issues too right?

There were claims that she left River to go on a youtube trip when she was a very very small baby. I wonder does she regret working so much now seeing as she is having trouble? Might play into her decision to quit.
Fleur has openly said she has thyroid issues which will obviously massively affect her hormones. I don't think it's down to her choice of lipstick.

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
The problem is, in my opinion, she's never capitalised on what sets her apart from other YouTubers. She's old and stale now.

Dubai was a nail in her coffin - it's not that she went away, it was the lying to her followers. Well before that she should have been transitioning away from beauty and in to her home, luxury travel, etc.

Her decor is hit and miss in my eyes but she could easily get 3-4 videos out of one room; over-view of room and plans, come to an auction with me, redecorating vlog and final reveal with what worked and didn't. She could even go in to her budget (which I know is personal but would be interesting) and then compare for similar items at lower price points.

The garden is massive, I know she has a gardener but she could easily do cooking videos where they only eat what they've grown once a month or something.

She has rooms I could never dream of owning. A genuine review of a cinema room, boot room, home gym and how essential they are and how often they genuinely get used etc.

The ideas are endless but she's stuck in the same mindset she always has been - it's the same reason her style has never evolved, she will never cut her hair and her videos are the same cut and paste.

• Heart

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Raven James has less than 30,000 followers… very little compared to her bought 750,000 followers

It looks baaaaad

View attachment 866123
Both look awful anyway, so is another cheap tat jewellery brand like the vast majority in the market, one that Fleur would never buy from in real life.
As she putted is basically painted metal, nah thanks I would rather pay extra and have a minimalist jewellery collection with real gold, silver and gemstones that would end up causing me allergies.

• Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Once I'm gonna have a kid, I'm gonna take an 18 years maternity leave so I don't abandon my child and be the best mama ever ! like ever!!

• Haha

Hattixox

She’s just so oblivious to life outside her bubble.. she’s so privileged yet so ignorant. Mike included. They will not learn from Dubai-gate. They were just butthurt they got caught out. And now off they skip to their next destination. The pair of them leave a bad taste.

Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I love how she was low key like, oh a lot of you guys often admire my vintage jewellery pieces, lol, as if you lot could afford those! so I’m going to copy those pieces and do them on the cheap so you peasants can afford them

• Haha
  • Heart

MsCurly

Chatty Member
They are both self entitled snobs so they get on well, Fleur has inferiority complex that camouflage by treating others like shit and think she is better than anyone. I think he can put up with her because men tend don't really bother to jump in drama, also he has a full time work and comes back home late, actually you can see in few vlogs he looked tired and still was the one cooking because Fleur couldn't even bother to prepare that freaking fresh gifted food she used to get. He also have many other activities like golf, running, etc so is not like he spends a lot of time with her.
Part of me thinks Fleur is quitting YouTube because it finally conflicted with Mike's interests: the Dubai scandal was very bad for his business. He probably always thought YouTube was a nice little hobby to keep his wife busy, but now that it damaged his real business he wanted her to pull the plug.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t think her brand launch has any place in that video tbh. A casual mention of her launching it would have been fine but it went from goodbye, to tears, to fertility struggles, to BUT IM LAUNCHING A BRAND! Yippee! It felt a bit.. manipulative? It was a “goodbye” video but she spent most of it talking about the brand and for me that seems a bit calculated because she knew there would be lots of eyes on it and probably even media write ups about it.. “Fleur announces she is leaving YouTube ahead of new brand launch”.. etc.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s important for children to learn that their parents will come back when they go again, and it helps develop secure attachments. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Fleur leaving River with family or the nanny or whoever while she works or goes to events. Being joined at the hip with your child day and night until they are 18 is unhealthy and absurd. I’d wager anyone saying anything other than that is just stirring and looking for a reaction tbh.

Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
One of her vlogmas uploads, not sure which one they’re all so similar but she’s talking about buying a couch…

we didn’t get a discount on it.. but that’s.. whatever.”

Jesus wept, poor little millionaire influencer who’s so used to being gifted everything is shocked when being asked to pay for something. 😐

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She stopped doing vlogs because she realised she’d actually have to wear that shite for a few hours a week,

and god knows what would turn green.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shysmiles

I dont
Bro is the only normal one, I've always felt like he and his wife don't indulge in cringey stuff other Westaways do. Becky looks normal, he is obviously growing old without the procedures and stuff.
Fleur's forehead looks cemented.
Plus, she better not complain about people wondering if she is pregnant, cause this angle of photo and dress style make it look suspicious.
Is that baby bump speculation worthy? probably had a bit of bread or pasta for dinner. I think she looks great tbh. The dress works for her - far better than the fussy max dresses she wears!