Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™ll be doing up that flat again in a years time because ā€œitā€™s just so 2021ā€

Reactions: 11
Just watched her ā€œitā€™s not goodbyeā€ video. I canā€™t help but feel a bit bitter. She has a loving husband, beautiful house and a flat in London, financially stable and yet you can tell she doesnā€™t feel fulfilled? I feel like she needs to realise how blessed she is.

Reactions: 29
I don't follow her that much but even I remember how many times she ungratefully complaint about River's birthday that falls just before or after Xmas - can't get it right, sorry.
I do remember listening to her more than twice bithching about this little detail. I thought that she is such a cow.
First, smug that conceived right away then ungracious and just dumb for moaning about the child's date of birth.

I do not feel sorry for her nor do her infertility creates sympathy from me. The witch had always it all, all her smug life, now can't have it, realises things too slow, too late. Whatever. Oh hey buy my jewellery!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't follow her that much but even I remember how many times she ungratefully complaint about River's birthday that falls just before or after Xmas - can't get it right, sorry.
I do remember listening to her more than twice bithching about this little detail. I thought that she is such a cow.
First, smug that conceived right away then ungracious and just dumb for moaning about the child's date of birth.

I do not feel sorry for her nor do her infertility creates sympathy from me. The witch had always it all, all her smug life, now can't have it, realises things too slow, too late. Whatever. Oh hey buy my jewellery!
Itā€™s the day after Boxing Day, from memory, and yes, Fleur complained about the timing as she felt Christmas would detract from Riverā€™s birthday. That was quite hurtful, as Iā€™d had a miscarriage that year and remember thinking Iā€™d like a baby born any bloody day. The first time I ever felt disillusioned with Fleur was all the stuff around Riverā€™s birth.

Anyone else see her stories? Is she wearing bleeping pyjamas at a dinner event? What IS that outfit? I was howling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s the day after Boxing Day, from memory, and yes, Fleur complained about the timing as she felt Christmas would detract from Riverā€™s birthday. That was quite hurtful, as Iā€™d had a miscarriage that year and remember thinking Iā€™d like a baby born any bloody day. The first time I ever felt disillusioned with Fleur was all the stuff around Riverā€™s birth.

Anyone else see her stories? Is she wearing bleeping pyjamas at a dinner event? What IS that outfit? I was howling.
Iā€™m sure her birthday is the 28th. As if thatā€™s the end of the world. Sheā€™ll always have celebrations around her birthday!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sure her birthday is the 28th. As if thatā€™s the end of the world. Sheā€™ll always have celebrations around her birthday!
Exactly! And her family are wealthy enough on both sides to give River two rounds of presents. My bday is early Jan and my brotherā€™s is right before xmas, and we were not rich enough to get two rounds most years. My parents focused on Christmas and weā€™d get a cake and something small for our birthday. I survived. I was still excited to have a birthday, and Christmas! River is bound to be surrounded by her large extended family, in one of many family mansions, with a myriad of pets, presents and love. Yet thatā€™s not good enough for Fleur, who requires a summer trip to Portugal for her birthday every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember in school the kids who had their birthdays around Christmas were always seen as the luckiest kids because they got double the presents. I guess itā€™s inconvenient in the way that having school friends around for a party might not always be practical, but itā€™s such a trivial and minor complaint in the grand scheme of things that I canā€™t believe she even made a point of bringing it up. Itā€™s such a Fleur thing to make a thing of. Oh poor Riv with her myriad of already expansive and expensive gifts may not be appreciated on her birthday.
Fark off.

Reactions: 12

Yes she has complained you are right.. Someone mentioned here the other day that having a baby around Christmas was another thing on her list she wanted and got but I did think at the time no it wasn't what she had ever said.

Reactions: 2
A friend of mineā€™s birthday is the 24th of December (we celebrate Christmas that evening in Germany) and at some point her family decided to kind of move her celebration to the 24th of June because she could never celebrate on her actual birthday with friends but everyone else could and it made her cry and dislike her birthday.

Now that sheā€™s older we usually just go out for
drinks around that day and joke about it but as a kid they really went all out. Worked for them, so Iā€™m sure if Fleur is that bother they could so something similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has a loving husband, beautiful house and a flat in London, financially stable and yet you can tell she doesnā€™t feel fulfilled? I feel like she needs to realise how blessed she is.
Just goes to show that mansions and Chanel bags are lovely but they wonā€™t bring you deep and lasting happiness šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I wonder if Fleurā€™s privileged and perhaps sheltered life has meant that maybe now that sheā€™s actually facing her (potentially) first true hardship, itā€™s almost too much to bear, whereas a lot of people experienced set backs like financial struggles, career failures, and also relationship ups and downs in their 20s and 30s (whereas she seems to have married her first long term partner), Etc and other people have developed a higher tolerance to these things by the time they reach her age?

I guess we can only speculate, but I think personally Iā€™ve grown and developed as a person hugely from not always getting what I want, and learning that sometimes life is extremely unfair, and you canā€™t have it all makes you appreciate what you are blessed with..

Sorry that was quite rambly šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes she has complained you are right.. Someone mentioned here the other day that having a baby around Christmas was another thing on her list she wanted and got but I did think at the time no it wasn't what she had ever said.
That was me, I thought Iā€™d remembered her saying that but other posters have (correctly) pointed out I was wrong on that part. And now I actually canā€™t believe I forgot about her complaining about the Christmas-time birth thing. I obviously needed to blank the insane levels of stupidity and privilege from my brain

Reactions: 4
I was questioning her priorities after her complaining about River's date of birth. Is it really necessary to publicly moan and drive attention to that detail?
She sure as hell regrets being that dumb and vain now struggling to conceive, hey!

Reactions: 6
Her numbers on instagram look suspicious, is she buying fake followers constantly? Her youtube channel lost 10K subscribers, her instagram is basically just ads and pointless photos with undisclosed ads and gifted products I find really hard to believe more people is following her on there.

Screenshot_20211113_104730.jpg

Reactions: 5
Her numbers on instagram look suspicious, is she buying fake followers constantly? Her youtube channel lost 10K subscribers, her instagram is basically just ads and pointless photos with undisclosed ads and gifted products I find really hard to believe more people is following her on there.

View attachment 863339
she's definitely buying them, she'll need to keep to a certain amount so she can charge more for ads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.